Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Expecting Baby Number 7?
By Toyin Owoseje | January 25, 2013 1:17 AM EST
Angelina Jolie is reportedly pregnant again with Brad Pitt's child.
According to the US version of Star magazine, the Lara Croft actress and her fiancé were over the moon about their impending new arrival and were keen to expand their brood.
Star's cover story is labelled: "Angelina - I'm Pregnant Again."
"Angelina has been talking about having another child for years," a source told the magazine. "But Brad kept putting his foot down because of their intense schedules and chaotic lifestyle."
The A-list couple are already parents to biological children Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne. They also have adopted children Maddox, 11, Pax, nine, and Zahara, eight.
"She [Jolie] had morning sickness and didn't want to draw attention to herself in public," the insider said. "She's focusing on the other children right now, trying to prepare them for the new baby."
Jolie, 36, and Pitt, 48, who have been together for seven years, famously fell in love on the set of Mr and Mrs Smith while he was still married to former Friends star Jennifer Aniston.
The couple announced their engagement in 2012 and earlier this month it was reported that they were married it secret while on holiday in the Turks and Caicos Islands in December.
The baby claims come just months after Pitt hinted that they planned to have more children.
He told Access Hollywood: "We average about two [children] a year, so I guess we're overdue, aren't we?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Jurassic World’ Director Teases New Image Featuring Chris Pratt In A Friendly Pose With A Raptor [Spoilers]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- Bookmaker Suspends Bets on Queen Elizabeth II Christmas Day Abdication Announcement
- 'White Collar' Season 6, Episode 6 Spoiler: Matt Bomer's Neal Caffrey Dies In Finale Speculations, Mozzie Dies And 'Baby Neal' In Facebook Comments
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results Recap: And The Winner Is… (Spoilers)