Kate Upton Super Bowl Ad: Detroit Tigers Pitcher Justin Verlander's Girlfriend In New Mercedes Commercial
January 24, 2013 1:49 AM EST
In one year, supermodel Kate Upton has become one of the biggest stars in the world. Come Super Bowl Sunday, Upton could be even bigger.
The 20-year-old, who was the cover girl of the 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue, has appeared in two major motion picures, dozen of magazines, and commericals across the globe, but her newest venture is with classy automobile maker Mercedes.
Upton was rumored to be dating Detroit Tigers superstar pitcher Justin Verlander for months, and the two were spotted celebrating New Year's together at the Ritz-Carlton in St. Thomas, according to the New York Post's Page Six.
The teaser trailer for the Mercedes commerical was leaked and has since taken over the Internet. Upton dons tight jean shorts and blows bubbles from her hands, hinting at a car wash. Fans can see the full commerical on Super Bowl Sunday on Feb. 3.
Check out the teaser trailer below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Chelsea FC Injury Update: Diego Costa Fully Fit Ahead Of West Brom Clash, Says Mourinho