Kate Upton Super Bowl Ad: Detroit Tigers Pitcher Justin Verlander's Girlfriend In New Mercedes Commercial
January 24, 2013 1:49 AM EST
In one year, supermodel Kate Upton has become one of the biggest stars in the world. Come Super Bowl Sunday, Upton could be even bigger.
The 20-year-old, who was the cover girl of the 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue, has appeared in two major motion picures, dozen of magazines, and commericals across the globe, but her newest venture is with classy automobile maker Mercedes.
Upton was rumored to be dating Detroit Tigers superstar pitcher Justin Verlander for months, and the two were spotted celebrating New Year's together at the Ritz-Carlton in St. Thomas, according to the New York Post's Page Six.
The teaser trailer for the Mercedes commerical was leaked and has since taken over the Internet. Upton dons tight jean shorts and blows bubbles from her hands, hinting at a car wash. Fans can see the full commerical on Super Bowl Sunday on Feb. 3.
Check out the teaser trailer below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Michael Schumacher Condition: Manager Sabine Kehm Says The 7-Time World Champion Is Making ‘Progress Appropriate To The Severity Of His Situation’
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]