White Collar Season 4 Episode 11 to Finale: 5 Things to Know from Series Creator Jeff Eastin
By Arlene Paredes | January 23, 2013 11:38 AM EST
White Collar Season 4 is back Tuesday night on U.S. television via USA network. Here are some of the things you have to remember from the pre-hiatus episode and some teasers from showrunner/series creator Jeff Eastin.
Spoiler alert: This contains spoilers for those who have not seen the most recent episodes of White Collar Season 4. Read at your own risk.
1. Trust, Faith, Peter and Neal. "I assume that there's an immense trust between the two of you," an FBI seminar facilitator tells Peter Burke and Neal Caffrey before an audience. They have just finished talking about one of the biggest near-death moments they've been in during their sleuthing, criminal-catching partnership.
"Usually," Peter says, after exchanging a meaningful look with Neal. He smiles as he says this, aware that he's speaking for both Neal and him. "Even when there isn't trust, there is faith," he adds. "That whatever the other is doing, it's for a good reason."
"As long as Peter has faith in me, I'll have faith in him," Neal reacts to a warm applause from the FBI audience. Moving forward in White Collar Season 4, Neal's father will put a strain to the faith and trust that Peter and Neal have for each other.
2. Neal's lack of trust and faith in his father. "Why didn't you tell me?" This is the first thing Neal threw at his dad moments after hearing from Peter the truth about "Fake Sam." Eastin told TVGuide.com Neal will struggle about the reality of his father and the ideals he held about him. Viewers will see a case of be-careful-what-you-wish-for.
3. Neal against all odds, including Mozzie and Peter. The series has shown that two people always got Neal's back. When he's at odds with one of them, the other stands by him. This time, he might pull away from Moz and Peter.
"It goes from Neal not embracing James as his father to then embracing James as his father and getting upset that Peter and Mozzie are questioning this," Eastin said.
4. Caffrey breaks down. It will be a lot to take in for Caffrey. His father being Fake Sam aka James. His new life with him. The trust issues. He'll be confused down to his guts. "This breakdown happens over a few episodes. It takes a few episodes for Neal to get back up to the point where he and James are OK," Eastin said.
5. The finale's coming. "We try to blow up as much as we can at the end of the seasons and then restore it somehow," Eastin said, hinting things are going to be messy between Neal Caffrey and Peter Burke. Sara will be back for a few episodes to keep things more interesting in the series. Mozzie will never run out of street-smart and intellectual quotes. Elizabeth will take on more challenges as Peter's rock. In the end (of the season), Eastin said Peter and Neal will be closer than ever.
VIDEO: White Collar Season 4, What happens next? [Sneak Peek]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown