Participate In FNArena's January Investor Sentiment Survey
January 22, 2013 6:20 AM EST
FNArena is surveying investor sentiment in Australia in an effort to generate, over time, a guage similar to the AAII Investor Sentiment Survey in the US. The first survey was conducted in March 2011.
You are hereby invited to participate by expressing your personal view on the share market. The survey takes up a few minutes only.
As we do this in coordination with the Australian Investors Association (AIA) we ask members of AIA to only participate in one of either surveys.
Here's the link to the survey: http://www.fnarena.com/index2.cfm?type=dsp_survey
(If clicking on it doesn't work, please copy and past into your browser)
We encourage all participation, ask for honesty and sportsmanship and thank you for participating in our survey.
Don't procrastinate, the survey will only remain open midnight today (tomorrow will be too late).
All questions/feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out why FNArena subscribers like the service so much: "Your Feedback (Thank You)" - Warning this story contains unashamedly positive feedback on the service provided.
FN Arena is building the future of financial news reporting at www.fnarena.com . Our daily news reports can be trialed at no cost and with no obligations. Simply sign up and get a feel for what we are trying to achieve.
Subscribers and trialists should read our terms and conditions, available on the website.
All material published by FN Arena is the copyright of the publisher, unless otherwise stated. Reproduction in whole or in part is not permitted without written permission of the publisher.
Join the Conversation
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L