Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Ep 12 'Walking on a Dream' - After their blissful ignorance [VIDEO]
By Arlene Paredes | January 22, 2013 5:51 PM EST
Grey's Anatomy Season 9 is preparing its audience for another dramatic turn of events. The ABC drama took a rest last week following the tragedy in Richard Webber's life. But towards the end, Meredith Grey warns, "Ignorance is bliss."
Spoiler alert: This contains spoilers for those who have not seen the latest episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Read at your own risk.
Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 12: "Walking on a Dream"
The ominous "ignorance is bliss" spiel is followed this Thursday (Jan. 24) by an episode called, "Walking on a Dream."
The official synopsis for the upcoming episode reads:
"The Seattle Grace doctors are on edge when a new medical professional enters the hospital; Arizona struggles with the emotional and physical pain of a phantom limb; and while battling pregnancy hormones, an overly-emotional Meredith is confronted with her worst fear."
Scroll down to play the sneak peek video at Grey's S9X12 episode. The preview opens to a joyful Meredith engaging Derek in a steamy moment. Then she cries. Expect a combination of comedy and drama from the central character of the series as she deals with the realities of pregnancy.
Meredith has officially come out about infanticipating. It is implied Meredith is hopeful that her harsh uterus could provide a home for her baby before due date. But of course this woman has deep-seated fears. How strong will she be in a battle against herself?
Meanwhile, Arizona is seen in the promo clip saying, "I'm going crazy." Perhaps the phantom limb will send her back a few steps. Fans will sympathize considering she has just made some progress with Callie. But the Calzona couple has been strong against many challenges in the past. This is just one of those dark phases that Arizona has to go through to establish her iron will and graceful heart.
The video shows nothing on the aftermath of the plane crash lawsuit. But viewers can expect the doctors to deal with the news. Seattle Grace Mercy West could close its doors as a result of paying off the crash victims. If Arizona had not gotten on the plane out of spite, the hospital's insurance company would cover the payments. How will Arizona handle this news? Ignorance is bliss. But it sometimes doesn't last.
VIDEO: Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Ep 12: Arizona, Meredith Deal with Pains and Fears
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown