Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Ep 12 'Walking on a Dream' - After their blissful ignorance [VIDEO]
By Arlene Paredes | January 22, 2013 5:51 PM EST
Grey's Anatomy Season 9 is preparing its audience for another dramatic turn of events. The ABC drama took a rest last week following the tragedy in Richard Webber's life. But towards the end, Meredith Grey warns, "Ignorance is bliss."
Spoiler alert: This contains spoilers for those who have not seen the latest episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Read at your own risk.
Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 12: "Walking on a Dream"
The ominous "ignorance is bliss" spiel is followed this Thursday (Jan. 24) by an episode called, "Walking on a Dream."
The official synopsis for the upcoming episode reads:
"The Seattle Grace doctors are on edge when a new medical professional enters the hospital; Arizona struggles with the emotional and physical pain of a phantom limb; and while battling pregnancy hormones, an overly-emotional Meredith is confronted with her worst fear."
Scroll down to play the sneak peek video at Grey's S9X12 episode. The preview opens to a joyful Meredith engaging Derek in a steamy moment. Then she cries. Expect a combination of comedy and drama from the central character of the series as she deals with the realities of pregnancy.
Meredith has officially come out about infanticipating. It is implied Meredith is hopeful that her harsh uterus could provide a home for her baby before due date. But of course this woman has deep-seated fears. How strong will she be in a battle against herself?
Meanwhile, Arizona is seen in the promo clip saying, "I'm going crazy." Perhaps the phantom limb will send her back a few steps. Fans will sympathize considering she has just made some progress with Callie. But the Calzona couple has been strong against many challenges in the past. This is just one of those dark phases that Arizona has to go through to establish her iron will and graceful heart.
The video shows nothing on the aftermath of the plane crash lawsuit. But viewers can expect the doctors to deal with the news. Seattle Grace Mercy West could close its doors as a result of paying off the crash victims. If Arizona had not gotten on the plane out of spite, the hospital's insurance company would cover the payments. How will Arizona handle this news? Ignorance is bliss. But it sometimes doesn't last.
VIDEO: Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Ep 12: Arizona, Meredith Deal with Pains and Fears
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers