Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Ep 12 'Walking on a Dream' - After their blissful ignorance [VIDEO]
By Arlene Paredes | January 22, 2013 5:51 PM EST
Grey's Anatomy Season 9 is preparing its audience for another dramatic turn of events. The ABC drama took a rest last week following the tragedy in Richard Webber's life. But towards the end, Meredith Grey warns, "Ignorance is bliss."
Spoiler alert: This contains spoilers for those who have not seen the latest episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Read at your own risk.
Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 12: "Walking on a Dream"
The ominous "ignorance is bliss" spiel is followed this Thursday (Jan. 24) by an episode called, "Walking on a Dream."
The official synopsis for the upcoming episode reads:
"The Seattle Grace doctors are on edge when a new medical professional enters the hospital; Arizona struggles with the emotional and physical pain of a phantom limb; and while battling pregnancy hormones, an overly-emotional Meredith is confronted with her worst fear."
Scroll down to play the sneak peek video at Grey's S9X12 episode. The preview opens to a joyful Meredith engaging Derek in a steamy moment. Then she cries. Expect a combination of comedy and drama from the central character of the series as she deals with the realities of pregnancy.
Meredith has officially come out about infanticipating. It is implied Meredith is hopeful that her harsh uterus could provide a home for her baby before due date. But of course this woman has deep-seated fears. How strong will she be in a battle against herself?
Meanwhile, Arizona is seen in the promo clip saying, "I'm going crazy." Perhaps the phantom limb will send her back a few steps. Fans will sympathize considering she has just made some progress with Callie. But the Calzona couple has been strong against many challenges in the past. This is just one of those dark phases that Arizona has to go through to establish her iron will and graceful heart.
The video shows nothing on the aftermath of the plane crash lawsuit. But viewers can expect the doctors to deal with the news. Seattle Grace Mercy West could close its doors as a result of paying off the crash victims. If Arizona had not gotten on the plane out of spite, the hospital's insurance company would cover the payments. How will Arizona handle this news? Ignorance is bliss. But it sometimes doesn't last.
VIDEO: Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Ep 12: Arizona, Meredith Deal with Pains and Fears
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People