Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Ep 12 'Walking on a Dream' - After their blissful ignorance [VIDEO]
By Arlene Paredes | January 22, 2013 5:51 PM EST
Grey's Anatomy Season 9 is preparing its audience for another dramatic turn of events. The ABC drama took a rest last week following the tragedy in Richard Webber's life. But towards the end, Meredith Grey warns, "Ignorance is bliss."
Spoiler alert: This contains spoilers for those who have not seen the latest episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Read at your own risk.
Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 12: "Walking on a Dream"
The ominous "ignorance is bliss" spiel is followed this Thursday (Jan. 24) by an episode called, "Walking on a Dream."
The official synopsis for the upcoming episode reads:
"The Seattle Grace doctors are on edge when a new medical professional enters the hospital; Arizona struggles with the emotional and physical pain of a phantom limb; and while battling pregnancy hormones, an overly-emotional Meredith is confronted with her worst fear."
Scroll down to play the sneak peek video at Grey's S9X12 episode. The preview opens to a joyful Meredith engaging Derek in a steamy moment. Then she cries. Expect a combination of comedy and drama from the central character of the series as she deals with the realities of pregnancy.
Meredith has officially come out about infanticipating. It is implied Meredith is hopeful that her harsh uterus could provide a home for her baby before due date. But of course this woman has deep-seated fears. How strong will she be in a battle against herself?
Meanwhile, Arizona is seen in the promo clip saying, "I'm going crazy." Perhaps the phantom limb will send her back a few steps. Fans will sympathize considering she has just made some progress with Callie. But the Calzona couple has been strong against many challenges in the past. This is just one of those dark phases that Arizona has to go through to establish her iron will and graceful heart.
The video shows nothing on the aftermath of the plane crash lawsuit. But viewers can expect the doctors to deal with the news. Seattle Grace Mercy West could close its doors as a result of paying off the crash victims. If Arizona had not gotten on the plane out of spite, the hospital's insurance company would cover the payments. How will Arizona handle this news? Ignorance is bliss. But it sometimes doesn't last.
VIDEO: Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Ep 12: Arizona, Meredith Deal with Pains and Fears
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report