Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Ep 12 'Walking on a Dream' - After their blissful ignorance [VIDEO]
By Arlene Paredes | January 22, 2013 5:51 PM EST
Grey's Anatomy Season 9 is preparing its audience for another dramatic turn of events. The ABC drama took a rest last week following the tragedy in Richard Webber's life. But towards the end, Meredith Grey warns, "Ignorance is bliss."
Spoiler alert: This contains spoilers for those who have not seen the latest episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Read at your own risk.
Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 12: "Walking on a Dream"
The ominous "ignorance is bliss" spiel is followed this Thursday (Jan. 24) by an episode called, "Walking on a Dream."
The official synopsis for the upcoming episode reads:
"The Seattle Grace doctors are on edge when a new medical professional enters the hospital; Arizona struggles with the emotional and physical pain of a phantom limb; and while battling pregnancy hormones, an overly-emotional Meredith is confronted with her worst fear."
Scroll down to play the sneak peek video at Grey's S9X12 episode. The preview opens to a joyful Meredith engaging Derek in a steamy moment. Then she cries. Expect a combination of comedy and drama from the central character of the series as she deals with the realities of pregnancy.
Meredith has officially come out about infanticipating. It is implied Meredith is hopeful that her harsh uterus could provide a home for her baby before due date. But of course this woman has deep-seated fears. How strong will she be in a battle against herself?
Meanwhile, Arizona is seen in the promo clip saying, "I'm going crazy." Perhaps the phantom limb will send her back a few steps. Fans will sympathize considering she has just made some progress with Callie. But the Calzona couple has been strong against many challenges in the past. This is just one of those dark phases that Arizona has to go through to establish her iron will and graceful heart.
The video shows nothing on the aftermath of the plane crash lawsuit. But viewers can expect the doctors to deal with the news. Seattle Grace Mercy West could close its doors as a result of paying off the crash victims. If Arizona had not gotten on the plane out of spite, the hospital's insurance company would cover the payments. How will Arizona handle this news? Ignorance is bliss. But it sometimes doesn't last.
VIDEO: Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Ep 12: Arizona, Meredith Deal with Pains and Fears
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?