EURUSD Daily Forecast: January 21
By swibowo | January 21, 2013 9:21 PM EST
The EURUSD was indecisive last week. The bias is neutral in nearest term with important intraday range to be closely watched between 1.3400 – 1.3250. As long as stays inside the bullish channel my overall technical bias remains to the upside but need a clear break and daily close above 1.3400 to continue the bullish scenario testing 1.3485 area. On the downside, a clear break and daily close below 1.3250 could trigger further bearish correction testing 1.3170 and challenging the lower line for the bullish channel.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop