Niall Horan Moves Next to The 'Kardashians' Plus Kim K Reveals Favorite 1D Member
By Diadem Pambid | January 21, 2013 7:09 PM EST
The boys of One Direction are surely getting all the attention they deserve. In fact, "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" stars, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian know all about the boys. Plus here's all the latest about one of the British boys moving in next door to the famous family in Hollywood.
Kim Kardashian continues to get the spotlight in the business especially now that she's carrying Kanye West's baby. Given Kim K knows all there is about RnB, MTV had tested Kim and her sister, Kourtney Kardashian, on their pop knowledge. In an interview with the television show, Kim and Kourtney were asked to name two boys from the British boy band, One Direction.
"Harry Styles ... and is there a Liam? I don't know the last name," answered Kim Kardashian.
Who wouldn't know Harry Styles? With all the latest talk about Harry's split with country crooner, Taylor Swift, its obvious even Kim Kardashian has heard of him. Though not everyone in the Kardashian family are blind and deaf to pop news, Kendall and Kylie Jenner are renowned fans of the boys.
In fact, Kylie and Kendall had even gone to watch One Direction's performance of "Kiss You" on "X-Factor." The two had even rubbed elbows with Niall Horan who had tweeted about meeting the girls.
"@KylieJenner yes lovely to meet you and @kendalljenner! Hopefully see you again soon!" stated Niall on his Twitter account.
That isn't the last fans have heard of Niall because rumor has it, Horan has bought a house near the Kardashians. The cutie patootie member of 1D had spent a whopping $1.5 million dollars on his American home. Niall's new home is said to have a swimming pool and a games' room.
"The guarded community where Horan lives when he's in LA is a good investment - and it's packed with celebrity neighbors," stated the source, adding, "As well as the Kardashians, other residents include Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne and Jennifer Lopez."
"Niall wanted a permanent place in the States because One Direction will be spending a lot more time there this year and he didn't want to stay in a string of hotels," continued to source.
For one, Niall is sure to have been spending quite a lot of time with his new young neighbors namely Kylie and Kendall Jenner.
"He's made friends already with his Kardashian neighbours and the younger Kardashian sisters love him and his Irish accent," said the source. "They're already talking about getting him on the family's reality shows and they think he's sure to say yes because he would find it funny," added the source.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes