Best Image Representation of HTC M7 So Far Leaked Anew
By Erik Pineda | January 21, 2013 1:08 PM EST
Will HTC really unbox the M7 anytime soon? Another image leak, purportedly "an accurate depiction of the HTC M7," just came out, again driving up speculations that the One X/Droid DNA replacement is set for a Q1 2013 market debut.
According to HTC Source, the latest M7 picture is the closest representation on how this supposedly powerful smartphone will look like on actual release date.
Basing on earlier issued images, the new M7 picture seems in line when considering "the placement of the HTC logo above the screen ... and the straight lined speaker grill."
And when compared to the earlier published screen shots of what were touted as the revamped and simplified HTC skin Sense 5, the iconography points to a close match, HTC Source said.
The same report is firmly convinced, citing its trusted sources, that HTC's global rollout of the M7 will closely resemble the image provided, except, of course, for some adjustment provisions that will depend on where the smartphone will be issued.
The new leak came into the picture following last week's glimpse of what appeared as M7 rendition, which showed the handset's front-face assuming the designs that the world first saw on Apple's iPhone 5.
This time around, it is quite clear that HTC is sticking with the Droid DNA and Windows Phone 8X design pattern, according to Android Community.
Prior to these images surfacing, blog reports have suggested that the M7 will be a 1080p smartphone with a 4.7-inch screen.
Under the hood, the HTC phone is set to wow with the following specs: 1.7 GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 13MP camera, HTC Sense UI 5.0 and a 2300mAh battery.
For those already on the excitement mode, the M7 is widely believed to premiere via the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain next month, with its commercial availability to follow shortly.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage