Forex Signals – EURUSD Profitable Day
January 19, 2013 6:48 AM EST
Recap: Our long got almost 70 pips into the profit yesterday, and we closed out for 52 pips profit (we announced the early close in the comments, on facebook and on twitter). Our GU short, which floated in the negative for most of the day yesterday, sprang into profit this morning and hit all targets for an additional 80 pips.
The pair has made a second failure under 1.34, creating a major resistance there and also possibly creating a double top if we see a sustained break below 1.3250 today. We will stay flat for the rest of today - for the sole fact that we weekend is fast approaching leaving any setups we take very little time to develop - but if we were in the markets we would be looking to get short on a support break.
Today's Important News Events:
|14:55||USD U. of Michigan Confidence (JAN)||75.0||72.9|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: We will stay flat for the rest of today - for the sole fact that we weekend is fast approaching leaving any setups we take very little time to develop - but if we were in the markets we would be looking to get short on a support break.
See you Monday!
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’