Forex Signals – EURUSD Profitable Day
January 19, 2013 6:48 AM EST
Recap: Our long got almost 70 pips into the profit yesterday, and we closed out for 52 pips profit (we announced the early close in the comments, on facebook and on twitter). Our GU short, which floated in the negative for most of the day yesterday, sprang into profit this morning and hit all targets for an additional 80 pips.
The pair has made a second failure under 1.34, creating a major resistance there and also possibly creating a double top if we see a sustained break below 1.3250 today. We will stay flat for the rest of today - for the sole fact that we weekend is fast approaching leaving any setups we take very little time to develop - but if we were in the markets we would be looking to get short on a support break.
Today's Important News Events:
|14:55||USD U. of Michigan Confidence (JAN)||75.0||72.9|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: We will stay flat for the rest of today - for the sole fact that we weekend is fast approaching leaving any setups we take very little time to develop - but if we were in the markets we would be looking to get short on a support break.
See you Monday!
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More