Forex Signals – EURUSD Profitable Day
January 19, 2013 6:48 AM EST
Recap: Our long got almost 70 pips into the profit yesterday, and we closed out for 52 pips profit (we announced the early close in the comments, on facebook and on twitter). Our GU short, which floated in the negative for most of the day yesterday, sprang into profit this morning and hit all targets for an additional 80 pips.
The pair has made a second failure under 1.34, creating a major resistance there and also possibly creating a double top if we see a sustained break below 1.3250 today. We will stay flat for the rest of today - for the sole fact that we weekend is fast approaching leaving any setups we take very little time to develop - but if we were in the markets we would be looking to get short on a support break.
Today's Important News Events:
|14:55||USD U. of Michigan Confidence (JAN)||75.0||72.9|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: We will stay flat for the rest of today - for the sole fact that we weekend is fast approaching leaving any setups we take very little time to develop - but if we were in the markets we would be looking to get short on a support break.
See you Monday!
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate