Forex Signals – EURUSD Profitable Day
January 19, 2013 6:48 AM EST
Recap: Our long got almost 70 pips into the profit yesterday, and we closed out for 52 pips profit (we announced the early close in the comments, on facebook and on twitter). Our GU short, which floated in the negative for most of the day yesterday, sprang into profit this morning and hit all targets for an additional 80 pips.
The pair has made a second failure under 1.34, creating a major resistance there and also possibly creating a double top if we see a sustained break below 1.3250 today. We will stay flat for the rest of today - for the sole fact that we weekend is fast approaching leaving any setups we take very little time to develop - but if we were in the markets we would be looking to get short on a support break.
Today's Important News Events:
|14:55||USD U. of Michigan Confidence (JAN)||75.0||72.9|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: We will stay flat for the rest of today - for the sole fact that we weekend is fast approaching leaving any setups we take very little time to develop - but if we were in the markets we would be looking to get short on a support break.
See you Monday!
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- iPhone 6 Survives Drop, Both Accidental & Intentional