Forex Signals – EURUSD Profitable Day
January 19, 2013 6:48 AM EST
Recap: Our long got almost 70 pips into the profit yesterday, and we closed out for 52 pips profit (we announced the early close in the comments, on facebook and on twitter). Our GU short, which floated in the negative for most of the day yesterday, sprang into profit this morning and hit all targets for an additional 80 pips.
The pair has made a second failure under 1.34, creating a major resistance there and also possibly creating a double top if we see a sustained break below 1.3250 today. We will stay flat for the rest of today - for the sole fact that we weekend is fast approaching leaving any setups we take very little time to develop - but if we were in the markets we would be looking to get short on a support break.
Today's Important News Events:
|14:55||USD U. of Michigan Confidence (JAN)||75.0||72.9|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: We will stay flat for the rest of today - for the sole fact that we weekend is fast approaching leaving any setups we take very little time to develop - but if we were in the markets we would be looking to get short on a support break.
See you Monday!
Join the Conversation
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James