Top 5 Smartphones to Watch Out For: From Samsung Galaxy S4 to iPhone 6
By Kristin Dian Mariano | January 18, 2013 1:55 PM EST
Samsung may extend its dominance in the tech market this year with two powerful devices waiting to be launched - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy S4. The successors of the two most successful smartphones of Samsung are waiting to be unleashed this year. The two devices promise powerful features under its belt.
Samsung announced some great new technologies it has been developing under its wing at the CES event that will be possibly included in the upcoming smartphones of the Korea's electronic giant including the Samsung Galaxy note 3.
Two of the technologies announced by the tech giant from South Korean are the 8-core processor and flexible displays. Samsung confirmed that the technology is almost ready to be used and should appear on upcoming smartphones and tablets.
Apple is set to release the sixth generation of iPhone to reclaim its glory of being on top of the smartphone market.
Below are the top five smartphones that you should wait for this year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe