Michael J Fox Slams Taylor Swift: 'She Will Not Date My Son'
By Diadem Pambid | January 18, 2013 11:10 AM EST
Things are getting pretty heated up in Hollywood on who Taylor Swift is set to target next. Rumors have flown around about Swift eyeing "Silver Linings Playbook" star, Bradley Cooper. However, Cooper had downright rejected Swift. Swift won't be having any luck either with Michael J. Fox's son, Sam Fox all thanks to Tina Fey's hilariously snide comment at the Golden Globes 2013.
Swift has been building quite a successful career in the music industry thanks to her "serial dating." The country crooner is well-known for writing break-up songs inspired by her rusty relationships. For those who don't know, here are a few songs written by Swift for her ex-boyfriends.
"Should've Said No" = High School Boyfriend
"Forever and Always" = Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers
"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" = Jake Gyllenhaal
"Dear John" = John Mayer
"I Knew You Were Trouble" = Harry Styles
All thanks to that, Swift has quite the reputation. Ironically, some Hollywood stars are still quick to date Swift however not all of them are happy with the idea. One renowned actor of the 90's, Michael J. Fox had made a clear warning aimed at Swift. The country crooner should "back off" Fox's 23-year old son, Sam Fox.
During a book party for "The Good House" at Ann Leary's, Michael opened up about the possibility of Swift dating her son. Given Swift's reputation, Michael had immediately said no.
"No. No ... Just back off," said Michael, adding, "I don't keep up with it all. But Taylor Swift writes songs about everybody she goes out with, right? What a way to build a career."
Michael J. Fox might have been a little too harsh with his words but the actor definitely made sense with his statements. Who in their right mind would let their son date Swift then have to suffer the embarrassment of listening to a song dedicated to their son?
Swift clearly has issues with regards to handling relationships. Before Taylor decides to go on another "swift" date, the 23-year old best assess what's wrong with her than always judging her ex-boyfriends and penning a song for them.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia