Michael J Fox Slams Taylor Swift: 'She Will Not Date My Son'
By Diadem Pambid | January 18, 2013 11:10 AM EST
Things are getting pretty heated up in Hollywood on who Taylor Swift is set to target next. Rumors have flown around about Swift eyeing "Silver Linings Playbook" star, Bradley Cooper. However, Cooper had downright rejected Swift. Swift won't be having any luck either with Michael J. Fox's son, Sam Fox all thanks to Tina Fey's hilariously snide comment at the Golden Globes 2013.
Swift has been building quite a successful career in the music industry thanks to her "serial dating." The country crooner is well-known for writing break-up songs inspired by her rusty relationships. For those who don't know, here are a few songs written by Swift for her ex-boyfriends.
"Should've Said No" = High School Boyfriend
"Forever and Always" = Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers
"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" = Jake Gyllenhaal
"Dear John" = John Mayer
"I Knew You Were Trouble" = Harry Styles
All thanks to that, Swift has quite the reputation. Ironically, some Hollywood stars are still quick to date Swift however not all of them are happy with the idea. One renowned actor of the 90's, Michael J. Fox had made a clear warning aimed at Swift. The country crooner should "back off" Fox's 23-year old son, Sam Fox.
During a book party for "The Good House" at Ann Leary's, Michael opened up about the possibility of Swift dating her son. Given Swift's reputation, Michael had immediately said no.
"No. No ... Just back off," said Michael, adding, "I don't keep up with it all. But Taylor Swift writes songs about everybody she goes out with, right? What a way to build a career."
Michael J. Fox might have been a little too harsh with his words but the actor definitely made sense with his statements. Who in their right mind would let their son date Swift then have to suffer the embarrassment of listening to a song dedicated to their son?
Swift clearly has issues with regards to handling relationships. Before Taylor decides to go on another "swift" date, the 23-year old best assess what's wrong with her than always judging her ex-boyfriends and penning a song for them.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide