Michael J Fox Slams Taylor Swift: 'She Will Not Date My Son'
By Diadem Pambid | January 18, 2013 11:10 AM EST
Things are getting pretty heated up in Hollywood on who Taylor Swift is set to target next. Rumors have flown around about Swift eyeing "Silver Linings Playbook" star, Bradley Cooper. However, Cooper had downright rejected Swift. Swift won't be having any luck either with Michael J. Fox's son, Sam Fox all thanks to Tina Fey's hilariously snide comment at the Golden Globes 2013.
Swift has been building quite a successful career in the music industry thanks to her "serial dating." The country crooner is well-known for writing break-up songs inspired by her rusty relationships. For those who don't know, here are a few songs written by Swift for her ex-boyfriends.
"Should've Said No" = High School Boyfriend
"Forever and Always" = Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers
"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" = Jake Gyllenhaal
"Dear John" = John Mayer
"I Knew You Were Trouble" = Harry Styles
All thanks to that, Swift has quite the reputation. Ironically, some Hollywood stars are still quick to date Swift however not all of them are happy with the idea. One renowned actor of the 90's, Michael J. Fox had made a clear warning aimed at Swift. The country crooner should "back off" Fox's 23-year old son, Sam Fox.
During a book party for "The Good House" at Ann Leary's, Michael opened up about the possibility of Swift dating her son. Given Swift's reputation, Michael had immediately said no.
"No. No ... Just back off," said Michael, adding, "I don't keep up with it all. But Taylor Swift writes songs about everybody she goes out with, right? What a way to build a career."
Michael J. Fox might have been a little too harsh with his words but the actor definitely made sense with his statements. Who in their right mind would let their son date Swift then have to suffer the embarrassment of listening to a song dedicated to their son?
Swift clearly has issues with regards to handling relationships. Before Taylor decides to go on another "swift" date, the 23-year old best assess what's wrong with her than always judging her ex-boyfriends and penning a song for them.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy