Michael J Fox Slams Taylor Swift: 'She Will Not Date My Son'
By Diadem Pambid | January 18, 2013 11:10 AM EST
Things are getting pretty heated up in Hollywood on who Taylor Swift is set to target next. Rumors have flown around about Swift eyeing "Silver Linings Playbook" star, Bradley Cooper. However, Cooper had downright rejected Swift. Swift won't be having any luck either with Michael J. Fox's son, Sam Fox all thanks to Tina Fey's hilariously snide comment at the Golden Globes 2013.
Swift has been building quite a successful career in the music industry thanks to her "serial dating." The country crooner is well-known for writing break-up songs inspired by her rusty relationships. For those who don't know, here are a few songs written by Swift for her ex-boyfriends.
"Should've Said No" = High School Boyfriend
"Forever and Always" = Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers
"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" = Jake Gyllenhaal
"Dear John" = John Mayer
"I Knew You Were Trouble" = Harry Styles
All thanks to that, Swift has quite the reputation. Ironically, some Hollywood stars are still quick to date Swift however not all of them are happy with the idea. One renowned actor of the 90's, Michael J. Fox had made a clear warning aimed at Swift. The country crooner should "back off" Fox's 23-year old son, Sam Fox.
During a book party for "The Good House" at Ann Leary's, Michael opened up about the possibility of Swift dating her son. Given Swift's reputation, Michael had immediately said no.
"No. No ... Just back off," said Michael, adding, "I don't keep up with it all. But Taylor Swift writes songs about everybody she goes out with, right? What a way to build a career."
Michael J. Fox might have been a little too harsh with his words but the actor definitely made sense with his statements. Who in their right mind would let their son date Swift then have to suffer the embarrassment of listening to a song dedicated to their son?
Swift clearly has issues with regards to handling relationships. Before Taylor decides to go on another "swift" date, the 23-year old best assess what's wrong with her than always judging her ex-boyfriends and penning a song for them.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine