Michael J Fox Slams Taylor Swift: 'She Will Not Date My Son'
By Diadem Pambid | January 18, 2013 11:10 AM EST
Things are getting pretty heated up in Hollywood on who Taylor Swift is set to target next. Rumors have flown around about Swift eyeing "Silver Linings Playbook" star, Bradley Cooper. However, Cooper had downright rejected Swift. Swift won't be having any luck either with Michael J. Fox's son, Sam Fox all thanks to Tina Fey's hilariously snide comment at the Golden Globes 2013.
Swift has been building quite a successful career in the music industry thanks to her "serial dating." The country crooner is well-known for writing break-up songs inspired by her rusty relationships. For those who don't know, here are a few songs written by Swift for her ex-boyfriends.
"Should've Said No" = High School Boyfriend
"Forever and Always" = Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers
"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" = Jake Gyllenhaal
"Dear John" = John Mayer
"I Knew You Were Trouble" = Harry Styles
All thanks to that, Swift has quite the reputation. Ironically, some Hollywood stars are still quick to date Swift however not all of them are happy with the idea. One renowned actor of the 90's, Michael J. Fox had made a clear warning aimed at Swift. The country crooner should "back off" Fox's 23-year old son, Sam Fox.
During a book party for "The Good House" at Ann Leary's, Michael opened up about the possibility of Swift dating her son. Given Swift's reputation, Michael had immediately said no.
"No. No ... Just back off," said Michael, adding, "I don't keep up with it all. But Taylor Swift writes songs about everybody she goes out with, right? What a way to build a career."
Michael J. Fox might have been a little too harsh with his words but the actor definitely made sense with his statements. Who in their right mind would let their son date Swift then have to suffer the embarrassment of listening to a song dedicated to their son?
Swift clearly has issues with regards to handling relationships. Before Taylor decides to go on another "swift" date, the 23-year old best assess what's wrong with her than always judging her ex-boyfriends and penning a song for them.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date