5 Reasons Why You Should Wait for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and GS4
By Kristin Dian Mariano | January 17, 2013 4:19 PM EST
The successors of the two most successful smartphones of Samsung are waiting to be unleashed this year. The two devices promise powerful features under its belt.
Some of the rumoured specifications for the Galaxy S4 include a 5-inch FHD sAMOLED 1980 x 1080 Flexible Display, 4G LTE connectivity, Android 5.0, Key Lime Pie, a 13-megapixel camera, and Samsung's latest processor, the Exynos 5 Octa that the company introduced at CES.
The rumoured specs and features of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 3 proved that the device will be more powerful than the miniature tablets in the market such as the Google Nexus 7 and iPad Mini.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is rumoured to have a massive 6.3 inches screen display, which nearly an inch larger than the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 which features a massive 5.5-inch HD display and will put it in tablet category.
Below are five features that we might see on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy S4 that will make the wait surely worth it.
- Eight-Core Processor - Samsung introduced the Exynos 5 Octa, which is an 8-Core processor. Samsung confirmed that this new processor will be featured on some of its upcoming products lined up this year. Samsung said that this new chip will allow smartphone and tablet users to perform multi-tasking without lag.
- Larger Screen Displays - The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy S4 will both receive an increase in the size of their screens. The GS4 is rumoured to sport a 5-inch Full HD while the Note 3 will have an even larger 6.3-inch display.
- Flexibility and Portability - Samsung's goal with the new flexible displays is to allow users to fold their tablets and phones for easy storage and portability. The company could also take advantage of the technology by having a smartphone with a screen extending to the sides where the notifications can be displayed even when the handset is lying down on a flat surface.
- Better Camera - It seems that 13 megapixels rear camera is the current trend like last year's 8MP. Rumour has it that both devices will sport the powerful 13MP shooter.
- Longer Battery Life - Samsung will definitely pack a more powerful battery with more than 3000mAh capacity.
However, Samsung is still mum on the details of its upcoming devices as well as on release dates.
To contact the editor, e-mail: