'Haylor' Getting Back Together?
By Diadem Pambid | January 17, 2013 3:37 PM EST
Apparently, the "Jelena" drama isn't the only the latest split that is plaguing the news. Another latest update on the famous split between Harry Styles and Taylor Swift is up. Get this, the two are said to reunite. Is this something "Haylor" fans should be hyped about and "Directioners" to get pissed at once again?
According to a source, Taylor Swift and Harry Styles have been missing each other since the split. A source told Heat Magazine that Swift and Styles are ready to get another shot back at love. How true are the talks it this time around and hasn't Harry already moved on with rumored model girlfriend, Cara Delevingne?
"They won't let each other go that easily. They're waiting for the dust to settle after their row made front-page news. But this is not the last you've seen of their romance," said the source to Heat, adding, "They miss each other now that they're apart, they've been in contact since the day Taylor left Harry in the Caribbean. [They] are planning to meet up in the next couple of weeks. They are both pretty serious about each other, this is just a blip."
However, another source says a totally different statement. Harry Styles is allegedly done and over with Swift and her "controlling" behavior. Swift's possessiveness was "too intense" for Harry that he had to call it over.
"They had fun, but the pressure was way too much, and Harry couldn't handle the intense scrutiny," stated the insider to OK! Magazine.
"Sure, he's dated famous women before, but Taylor was on a whole other lever. Harry was being told what to wear and he was under strict instruction to not talk about his girlfriend. Anyone who knows Harry knows that's impossible!" continued the source.
Harry might have obviously moved on but Swift is still not over with the split. A source to Hollywood Life says that Swift has been sending heartbroken texts to Harry Styles non-stop. Judging from Styles move of completely ignoring Swift, the texts won't likely work this time around.
For one, Swift should focus on making music given she's already broken up with another famous guy. "Directioners" should definitely expect a hit song by February dedicated to Harry Styles and how he had broken Swift's heart.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation