UFO Sightings: 'Black triangle-shaped objects' reported by several witnesses [ILLUSTRATED]
By Arlene Paredes | January 16, 2013 4:45 PM EST
UFO sightings created a buzz last week in Michigan where several witnesses reported seeing "black triangle-shaped objects." In California, a witness illustrated what he and his grandmother witnessed one strange night on the road.
"You could actually see the triangle shape of the object," witness David Levy was quoted by Fox 2 News as saying.
"They were black triangle-shaped objects making circles over West Bloomfield and Farmington Hills. There was no noise and they had bright lights. I'm not making this up and I know somebody else saw these things," writes Shaun, a Facebook user on the Fox 2 page. He said he was the first person to call Fox 2 about the sighting.
UFO Sightings: Triangle-shaped in Michigan, V-shaped in California on Jan. 10-11
Meanwhile, a witness from San Dimas, California reported a Friday UFO sighting on MUFON (Mutual UFO Network). His report was slightly edited for clarity below. He backed his report with two illustrations. (See below.)
"My grandma and I were driving past Dennys on our way home [when] I caught a glimpse of four shiny metal discs with a V-shaped disc in front [of the formation].
"My grandmother described it as planes flying in formation," the witness continued. "She saw 5 V-shaped objects flying in a V pattern. We [caught the sight] for 15 seconds or less. I was shocked and so was my grandmother."
The witness, who didn't leave a name, said he briefly looked away to get his phone and take a photo. But the UFOs made a fast turn and quickly vanished, according to his grandmother.
No reports from Michigan have so far been recorded on the MUFON site for Jan. 10 UFO sightings. However, William Konkolesky of the Michigan MUFON took calls from UFO witnesses "all across metro Detroit" that night, according to Fox 2 News.
Scroll down for another "strange encounter" reported via YouTube from Indianapolis on Jan. 7.
VIDEO: 'Mysterious lights' in Indianapolis (Jan. 7)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- 15 Orgasms/Week, $27K/Yr Salary Not Bad for Professional Toy Tester Cara Houiellebecq (VIDEO)
- Thai’s Crackdown on Commercial Surrogacy Exposes Aussie Couple’s Appalling Deed
- 2014 Perseid Meteor Shower vs. Supermoon: Best to View Meteor Shower Display before August 12 to 13 Peak
- Australian Wanted Man Threatens Terror in Australia, Demands Release of Muslim Prisoners
- Viral Video Cyring Sadie: 5-Year-Old Little Girl Does Not Want Her Baby Brother to Grow Up [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff