JPMorgan directors to release report on Whale loss: NY Times
January 16, 2013 7:07 AM EST
Directors of JPMorgan Chase & Co
Chief Executive Jamie Dimon, who is also chairman of the board, argued that the report should be made public, the Times said, citing "several" people familiar with the matter.
The report, which includes descriptions of mistakes by bank executives, is more than 50 pages long, according to the report.
JPMorgan is scheduled to release fourth-quarter results on Wednesday and hold a conference call with analysts.
A spokesman for JPMorgan was not immediately available for comment.
(Reporting by David Henry in New York; editing by John Wallace)
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan