JPMorgan directors to release report on Whale loss: NY Times
January 16, 2013 7:07 AM EST
Directors of JPMorgan Chase & Co
Chief Executive Jamie Dimon, who is also chairman of the board, argued that the report should be made public, the Times said, citing "several" people familiar with the matter.
The report, which includes descriptions of mistakes by bank executives, is more than 50 pages long, according to the report.
JPMorgan is scheduled to release fourth-quarter results on Wednesday and hold a conference call with analysts.
A spokesman for JPMorgan was not immediately available for comment.
(Reporting by David Henry in New York; editing by John Wallace)
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates