Spicejet Shares Rise on Stake Sale Reports
January 15, 2013 4:53 PM EST
SpiceJet Ltd (SPJT.BO) shares surged 6.5 percent after The Times of India newspaper reported the carrier was in talks with foreign carriers, including potentially Qatar Airways, for a stake sale, citing unidentified "highly-placed sources."
SpiceJet shares surged 161 percent last year on expectations the carrier will eventually sell a stake to a foreign carrier.
Join the Conversation
- Japan’s Fukushima Badly Wants To Host 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- If ‘Selfie’ Was The Word Of The Year In 2013, Selfie Stick Is Top Christmas Gift In 2014
- Australian Economy ‘Out Of Luck’ And 40 Percent Chance Of Recession Says Gerard Minack--Report
- Russian Prime Minister Meets Exporting Companies To Find Solutions To Falling Ruble
- Top Google Canada 2014 Searches: Robin Williams, World Cup, iPhone 6