Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Cancels Wedding?
By Diadem Pambid | January 11, 2013 2:56 PM EST
There is another famous couple on the rocks that just might follow after the "Jelena" and "Haylor" split. Rumor has it that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth is having issues which might lead to a wedding that won't be happening this year. Well, the "Milesworth" wedding was supposed to take place summer of last year however things never go as planned. Would the same thing happen this year?
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have been a bit quiet on the PDA since their engagement last year. The couple may have been spotted photographed together on casual nights out which were nothing out of the ordinary. Relationships experts have weighed in on the couple claiming that Liam and Miley are not in a healthy relationship.
"Liam doesnt look at her and always seems to be a step ahead of her meaning that he is competing with her for the limelight," says Dr. Lilian Glass to Hollywood Life, adding, "When she does manage to step ahead, he is quick to step up his stride and make sure he is ahead of her as a dominant force."
"Also they both look down and don't acknowledge one another. Both of these two signals indicate that this is not a good sign relationship-wise in the long term. Also when he holds her hand you can he how he takes control and dominates the hand hold," added Dr. Glass.
However, judging from all the photos posted on Miley's Twitter profile, the two had allegedly wed over the holidays. So much for saying the "Milesworth" duo is in an unhealthy relationship. Even with the rumors going around of a wedding cancelled, Liam and Miley appear to be unfazed by the talks.
A wedding is bound to happen - even if it takes more than two years. If fans may recall, Miley dished out on her dream wedding in an interview with Ellen Degeneres last year.
"I'm so focused on my record," explained Miley. "That I don't want to kind of be in between touring and trying to plan all that. It's a lot of weird detail. I don't want to be doing too much and be crazy and forget about the moment of it all. That moment of when he first gets to see me in my dress, and everything all together - it has to be perfect, it has to be like the soundtrack in like a movie. [It's] the one day where that movie crap is real, that romance. I've been to probably 10, 20 weddings, and I've seen that real look five, six times. It's rare that people just stop to really look the person in the eye and know that this is your life together," added the star.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase