Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Cancels Wedding?
By Diadem Pambid | January 11, 2013 2:56 PM EST
There is another famous couple on the rocks that just might follow after the "Jelena" and "Haylor" split. Rumor has it that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth is having issues which might lead to a wedding that won't be happening this year. Well, the "Milesworth" wedding was supposed to take place summer of last year however things never go as planned. Would the same thing happen this year?
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have been a bit quiet on the PDA since their engagement last year. The couple may have been spotted photographed together on casual nights out which were nothing out of the ordinary. Relationships experts have weighed in on the couple claiming that Liam and Miley are not in a healthy relationship.
"Liam doesnt look at her and always seems to be a step ahead of her meaning that he is competing with her for the limelight," says Dr. Lilian Glass to Hollywood Life, adding, "When she does manage to step ahead, he is quick to step up his stride and make sure he is ahead of her as a dominant force."
"Also they both look down and don't acknowledge one another. Both of these two signals indicate that this is not a good sign relationship-wise in the long term. Also when he holds her hand you can he how he takes control and dominates the hand hold," added Dr. Glass.
However, judging from all the photos posted on Miley's Twitter profile, the two had allegedly wed over the holidays. So much for saying the "Milesworth" duo is in an unhealthy relationship. Even with the rumors going around of a wedding cancelled, Liam and Miley appear to be unfazed by the talks.
A wedding is bound to happen - even if it takes more than two years. If fans may recall, Miley dished out on her dream wedding in an interview with Ellen Degeneres last year.
"I'm so focused on my record," explained Miley. "That I don't want to kind of be in between touring and trying to plan all that. It's a lot of weird detail. I don't want to be doing too much and be crazy and forget about the moment of it all. That moment of when he first gets to see me in my dress, and everything all together - it has to be perfect, it has to be like the soundtrack in like a movie. [It's] the one day where that movie crap is real, that romance. I've been to probably 10, 20 weddings, and I've seen that real look five, six times. It's rare that people just stop to really look the person in the eye and know that this is your life together," added the star.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS