Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Cancels Wedding?
By Diadem Pambid | January 11, 2013 2:56 PM EST
There is another famous couple on the rocks that just might follow after the "Jelena" and "Haylor" split. Rumor has it that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth is having issues which might lead to a wedding that won't be happening this year. Well, the "Milesworth" wedding was supposed to take place summer of last year however things never go as planned. Would the same thing happen this year?
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have been a bit quiet on the PDA since their engagement last year. The couple may have been spotted photographed together on casual nights out which were nothing out of the ordinary. Relationships experts have weighed in on the couple claiming that Liam and Miley are not in a healthy relationship.
"Liam doesnt look at her and always seems to be a step ahead of her meaning that he is competing with her for the limelight," says Dr. Lilian Glass to Hollywood Life, adding, "When she does manage to step ahead, he is quick to step up his stride and make sure he is ahead of her as a dominant force."
"Also they both look down and don't acknowledge one another. Both of these two signals indicate that this is not a good sign relationship-wise in the long term. Also when he holds her hand you can he how he takes control and dominates the hand hold," added Dr. Glass.
However, judging from all the photos posted on Miley's Twitter profile, the two had allegedly wed over the holidays. So much for saying the "Milesworth" duo is in an unhealthy relationship. Even with the rumors going around of a wedding cancelled, Liam and Miley appear to be unfazed by the talks.
A wedding is bound to happen - even if it takes more than two years. If fans may recall, Miley dished out on her dream wedding in an interview with Ellen Degeneres last year.
"I'm so focused on my record," explained Miley. "That I don't want to kind of be in between touring and trying to plan all that. It's a lot of weird detail. I don't want to be doing too much and be crazy and forget about the moment of it all. That moment of when he first gets to see me in my dress, and everything all together - it has to be perfect, it has to be like the soundtrack in like a movie. [It's] the one day where that movie crap is real, that romance. I've been to probably 10, 20 weddings, and I've seen that real look five, six times. It's rare that people just stop to really look the person in the eye and know that this is your life together," added the star.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales