Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Cancels Wedding?
By Diadem Pambid | January 11, 2013 2:56 PM EST
There is another famous couple on the rocks that just might follow after the "Jelena" and "Haylor" split. Rumor has it that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth is having issues which might lead to a wedding that won't be happening this year. Well, the "Milesworth" wedding was supposed to take place summer of last year however things never go as planned. Would the same thing happen this year?
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have been a bit quiet on the PDA since their engagement last year. The couple may have been spotted photographed together on casual nights out which were nothing out of the ordinary. Relationships experts have weighed in on the couple claiming that Liam and Miley are not in a healthy relationship.
"Liam doesnt look at her and always seems to be a step ahead of her meaning that he is competing with her for the limelight," says Dr. Lilian Glass to Hollywood Life, adding, "When she does manage to step ahead, he is quick to step up his stride and make sure he is ahead of her as a dominant force."
"Also they both look down and don't acknowledge one another. Both of these two signals indicate that this is not a good sign relationship-wise in the long term. Also when he holds her hand you can he how he takes control and dominates the hand hold," added Dr. Glass.
However, judging from all the photos posted on Miley's Twitter profile, the two had allegedly wed over the holidays. So much for saying the "Milesworth" duo is in an unhealthy relationship. Even with the rumors going around of a wedding cancelled, Liam and Miley appear to be unfazed by the talks.
A wedding is bound to happen - even if it takes more than two years. If fans may recall, Miley dished out on her dream wedding in an interview with Ellen Degeneres last year.
"I'm so focused on my record," explained Miley. "That I don't want to kind of be in between touring and trying to plan all that. It's a lot of weird detail. I don't want to be doing too much and be crazy and forget about the moment of it all. That moment of when he first gets to see me in my dress, and everything all together - it has to be perfect, it has to be like the soundtrack in like a movie. [It's] the one day where that movie crap is real, that romance. I've been to probably 10, 20 weddings, and I've seen that real look five, six times. It's rare that people just stop to really look the person in the eye and know that this is your life together," added the star.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Make Their Big Brother Proud
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports