Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Cancels Wedding?
By Diadem Pambid | January 11, 2013 2:56 PM EST
There is another famous couple on the rocks that just might follow after the "Jelena" and "Haylor" split. Rumor has it that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth is having issues which might lead to a wedding that won't be happening this year. Well, the "Milesworth" wedding was supposed to take place summer of last year however things never go as planned. Would the same thing happen this year?
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have been a bit quiet on the PDA since their engagement last year. The couple may have been spotted photographed together on casual nights out which were nothing out of the ordinary. Relationships experts have weighed in on the couple claiming that Liam and Miley are not in a healthy relationship.
"Liam doesnt look at her and always seems to be a step ahead of her meaning that he is competing with her for the limelight," says Dr. Lilian Glass to Hollywood Life, adding, "When she does manage to step ahead, he is quick to step up his stride and make sure he is ahead of her as a dominant force."
"Also they both look down and don't acknowledge one another. Both of these two signals indicate that this is not a good sign relationship-wise in the long term. Also when he holds her hand you can he how he takes control and dominates the hand hold," added Dr. Glass.
However, judging from all the photos posted on Miley's Twitter profile, the two had allegedly wed over the holidays. So much for saying the "Milesworth" duo is in an unhealthy relationship. Even with the rumors going around of a wedding cancelled, Liam and Miley appear to be unfazed by the talks.
A wedding is bound to happen - even if it takes more than two years. If fans may recall, Miley dished out on her dream wedding in an interview with Ellen Degeneres last year.
"I'm so focused on my record," explained Miley. "That I don't want to kind of be in between touring and trying to plan all that. It's a lot of weird detail. I don't want to be doing too much and be crazy and forget about the moment of it all. That moment of when he first gets to see me in my dress, and everything all together - it has to be perfect, it has to be like the soundtrack in like a movie. [It's] the one day where that movie crap is real, that romance. I've been to probably 10, 20 weddings, and I've seen that real look five, six times. It's rare that people just stop to really look the person in the eye and know that this is your life together," added the star.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Update: Laurina Talks About Her Exit, Jessica’s Acting Background Revealed
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1