'Jelena' Split Update: Bieber a Bad Influence & Became 'Too Needy'
By Diadem Pambid | January 11, 2013 2:09 PM EST
2013 is the year of couples calling it quits. While the "Haylor" split issue is far from over, the cause for the break-up between the famous "Jelena" duo still continues to be talked about. What's new this time around about Selena's split from Bieber? Apparently, Gomez had dumped Justin over being "too needy" and being called a "bad influence" by Selena's mom.
It's a brand new year but issues from the last year still continue to be Hollywood's talk-of-the-town. Surprisingly so, Selena's split from boyfriend of two years, Justin Bieber has still got the attention from a lot of fans. Reasons behind the split keep jumping out from one web tabloid to the next that it's hard to keep track on the real reason why the couple broke up.
Now, rumor has it, Gomez had broke it off with Bieber all because he was being "too needy."
"Justin is super needy and can be a big baby around Selena. It's hard for him to make real friends because he likes the temporary attention of strangers, but didn't realize how it hurt Selena," claimed a source to Radar Online.
Justin's "need" for attention had caused a rift between the couple's relationship. This had also led to Justin completely disrespecting Selena simply over the attention from other girls.
"Selena didn't feel Justin was respectful of their relationship. She was constantly catching him in positions with other girls that would make her uncomfortable. She would get super jealous," added the insider.
Apart from that reason alone, Gomez had also broken up with Bieber due to her mother's concern. According to Mandy Cornett, Bieber is a "bad influence" on Selena and that their daughter should sever off ties immediately.
"Her parents think that he is a bad influence on her," says an insider to US Weekly, adding, "Selena is done with him."
Of course, Mandy Cornett could have seen the photos of Bieber drinking vodka and smoking weed on the web to judge Bieber as a "bad influence." As the saying goes, "Mother knows best."
As for Gomez, the lovely Latina is ready to take on her revenge on Bieber. Sources claim that Selena had spent the weekend with country crooner, Swift, making songs for her upcoming album.
"Justin was so mean to Selena that she can't wait to spill all the s**t about him in her new songs," said the source, adding, "All his flirting and all his...bulls**t are on the table. Her fans will be shocked about how much of a bada** she can be when she's out for revenge."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage