'Jelena' Split Update: Bieber a Bad Influence & Became 'Too Needy'
By Diadem Pambid | January 11, 2013 2:09 PM EST
2013 is the year of couples calling it quits. While the "Haylor" split issue is far from over, the cause for the break-up between the famous "Jelena" duo still continues to be talked about. What's new this time around about Selena's split from Bieber? Apparently, Gomez had dumped Justin over being "too needy" and being called a "bad influence" by Selena's mom.
It's a brand new year but issues from the last year still continue to be Hollywood's talk-of-the-town. Surprisingly so, Selena's split from boyfriend of two years, Justin Bieber has still got the attention from a lot of fans. Reasons behind the split keep jumping out from one web tabloid to the next that it's hard to keep track on the real reason why the couple broke up.
Now, rumor has it, Gomez had broke it off with Bieber all because he was being "too needy."
"Justin is super needy and can be a big baby around Selena. It's hard for him to make real friends because he likes the temporary attention of strangers, but didn't realize how it hurt Selena," claimed a source to Radar Online.
Justin's "need" for attention had caused a rift between the couple's relationship. This had also led to Justin completely disrespecting Selena simply over the attention from other girls.
"Selena didn't feel Justin was respectful of their relationship. She was constantly catching him in positions with other girls that would make her uncomfortable. She would get super jealous," added the insider.
Apart from that reason alone, Gomez had also broken up with Bieber due to her mother's concern. According to Mandy Cornett, Bieber is a "bad influence" on Selena and that their daughter should sever off ties immediately.
"Her parents think that he is a bad influence on her," says an insider to US Weekly, adding, "Selena is done with him."
Of course, Mandy Cornett could have seen the photos of Bieber drinking vodka and smoking weed on the web to judge Bieber as a "bad influence." As the saying goes, "Mother knows best."
As for Gomez, the lovely Latina is ready to take on her revenge on Bieber. Sources claim that Selena had spent the weekend with country crooner, Swift, making songs for her upcoming album.
"Justin was so mean to Selena that she can't wait to spill all the s**t about him in her new songs," said the source, adding, "All his flirting and all his...bulls**t are on the table. Her fans will be shocked about how much of a bada** she can be when she's out for revenge."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports