'Jelena' Split Update: Bieber a Bad Influence & Became 'Too Needy'
By Diadem Pambid | January 11, 2013 2:09 PM EST
2013 is the year of couples calling it quits. While the "Haylor" split issue is far from over, the cause for the break-up between the famous "Jelena" duo still continues to be talked about. What's new this time around about Selena's split from Bieber? Apparently, Gomez had dumped Justin over being "too needy" and being called a "bad influence" by Selena's mom.
It's a brand new year but issues from the last year still continue to be Hollywood's talk-of-the-town. Surprisingly so, Selena's split from boyfriend of two years, Justin Bieber has still got the attention from a lot of fans. Reasons behind the split keep jumping out from one web tabloid to the next that it's hard to keep track on the real reason why the couple broke up.
Now, rumor has it, Gomez had broke it off with Bieber all because he was being "too needy."
"Justin is super needy and can be a big baby around Selena. It's hard for him to make real friends because he likes the temporary attention of strangers, but didn't realize how it hurt Selena," claimed a source to Radar Online.
Justin's "need" for attention had caused a rift between the couple's relationship. This had also led to Justin completely disrespecting Selena simply over the attention from other girls.
"Selena didn't feel Justin was respectful of their relationship. She was constantly catching him in positions with other girls that would make her uncomfortable. She would get super jealous," added the insider.
Apart from that reason alone, Gomez had also broken up with Bieber due to her mother's concern. According to Mandy Cornett, Bieber is a "bad influence" on Selena and that their daughter should sever off ties immediately.
"Her parents think that he is a bad influence on her," says an insider to US Weekly, adding, "Selena is done with him."
Of course, Mandy Cornett could have seen the photos of Bieber drinking vodka and smoking weed on the web to judge Bieber as a "bad influence." As the saying goes, "Mother knows best."
As for Gomez, the lovely Latina is ready to take on her revenge on Bieber. Sources claim that Selena had spent the weekend with country crooner, Swift, making songs for her upcoming album.
"Justin was so mean to Selena that she can't wait to spill all the s**t about him in her new songs," said the source, adding, "All his flirting and all his...bulls**t are on the table. Her fans will be shocked about how much of a bada** she can be when she's out for revenge."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate