'Jelena' Split Update: Bieber a Bad Influence & Became 'Too Needy'
By Diadem Pambid | January 11, 2013 2:09 PM EST
2013 is the year of couples calling it quits. While the "Haylor" split issue is far from over, the cause for the break-up between the famous "Jelena" duo still continues to be talked about. What's new this time around about Selena's split from Bieber? Apparently, Gomez had dumped Justin over being "too needy" and being called a "bad influence" by Selena's mom.
It's a brand new year but issues from the last year still continue to be Hollywood's talk-of-the-town. Surprisingly so, Selena's split from boyfriend of two years, Justin Bieber has still got the attention from a lot of fans. Reasons behind the split keep jumping out from one web tabloid to the next that it's hard to keep track on the real reason why the couple broke up.
Now, rumor has it, Gomez had broke it off with Bieber all because he was being "too needy."
"Justin is super needy and can be a big baby around Selena. It's hard for him to make real friends because he likes the temporary attention of strangers, but didn't realize how it hurt Selena," claimed a source to Radar Online.
Justin's "need" for attention had caused a rift between the couple's relationship. This had also led to Justin completely disrespecting Selena simply over the attention from other girls.
"Selena didn't feel Justin was respectful of their relationship. She was constantly catching him in positions with other girls that would make her uncomfortable. She would get super jealous," added the insider.
Apart from that reason alone, Gomez had also broken up with Bieber due to her mother's concern. According to Mandy Cornett, Bieber is a "bad influence" on Selena and that their daughter should sever off ties immediately.
"Her parents think that he is a bad influence on her," says an insider to US Weekly, adding, "Selena is done with him."
Of course, Mandy Cornett could have seen the photos of Bieber drinking vodka and smoking weed on the web to judge Bieber as a "bad influence." As the saying goes, "Mother knows best."
As for Gomez, the lovely Latina is ready to take on her revenge on Bieber. Sources claim that Selena had spent the weekend with country crooner, Swift, making songs for her upcoming album.
"Justin was so mean to Selena that she can't wait to spill all the s**t about him in her new songs," said the source, adding, "All his flirting and all his...bulls**t are on the table. Her fans will be shocked about how much of a bada** she can be when she's out for revenge."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop