'Jelena' Split Update: Bieber a Bad Influence & Became 'Too Needy'
By Diadem Pambid | January 11, 2013 2:09 PM EST
2013 is the year of couples calling it quits. While the "Haylor" split issue is far from over, the cause for the break-up between the famous "Jelena" duo still continues to be talked about. What's new this time around about Selena's split from Bieber? Apparently, Gomez had dumped Justin over being "too needy" and being called a "bad influence" by Selena's mom.
It's a brand new year but issues from the last year still continue to be Hollywood's talk-of-the-town. Surprisingly so, Selena's split from boyfriend of two years, Justin Bieber has still got the attention from a lot of fans. Reasons behind the split keep jumping out from one web tabloid to the next that it's hard to keep track on the real reason why the couple broke up.
Now, rumor has it, Gomez had broke it off with Bieber all because he was being "too needy."
"Justin is super needy and can be a big baby around Selena. It's hard for him to make real friends because he likes the temporary attention of strangers, but didn't realize how it hurt Selena," claimed a source to Radar Online.
Justin's "need" for attention had caused a rift between the couple's relationship. This had also led to Justin completely disrespecting Selena simply over the attention from other girls.
"Selena didn't feel Justin was respectful of their relationship. She was constantly catching him in positions with other girls that would make her uncomfortable. She would get super jealous," added the insider.
Apart from that reason alone, Gomez had also broken up with Bieber due to her mother's concern. According to Mandy Cornett, Bieber is a "bad influence" on Selena and that their daughter should sever off ties immediately.
"Her parents think that he is a bad influence on her," says an insider to US Weekly, adding, "Selena is done with him."
Of course, Mandy Cornett could have seen the photos of Bieber drinking vodka and smoking weed on the web to judge Bieber as a "bad influence." As the saying goes, "Mother knows best."
As for Gomez, the lovely Latina is ready to take on her revenge on Bieber. Sources claim that Selena had spent the weekend with country crooner, Swift, making songs for her upcoming album.
"Justin was so mean to Selena that she can't wait to spill all the s**t about him in her new songs," said the source, adding, "All his flirting and all his...bulls**t are on the table. Her fans will be shocked about how much of a bada** she can be when she's out for revenge."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1