Morning Natural Gas Market Report 01/09
January 10, 2013 1:33 AM EST
February natural gas prices trended lower during the initial morning hours and fell to a new five day low in the process. Perhaps the latest monthly data from the EIA that showed record US natural gas production in October has contributed to the downside action. The agency also raised their 2013 US natural gas production estimate by 1% to 69.84 bcf per day. Meanwhile, reports of Brazil paying more than $15.00 per btu for emergency LNG supply could be seen as a supportive demand force.
*Disclaimer: The information in the Market Commentaries was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but we do not guarantee its accuracy. Neither the information nor any opinion expressed therein constitutes a solicitation of the purchase or sale of any futures or options contracts.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report