Morning Natural Gas Market Report 01/09
January 10, 2013 1:33 AM EST
February natural gas prices trended lower during the initial morning hours and fell to a new five day low in the process. Perhaps the latest monthly data from the EIA that showed record US natural gas production in October has contributed to the downside action. The agency also raised their 2013 US natural gas production estimate by 1% to 69.84 bcf per day. Meanwhile, reports of Brazil paying more than $15.00 per btu for emergency LNG supply could be seen as a supportive demand force.
*Disclaimer: The information in the Market Commentaries was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but we do not guarantee its accuracy. Neither the information nor any opinion expressed therein constitutes a solicitation of the purchase or sale of any futures or options contracts.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2