Megan Fox Joins Twitter, Reveals Inner Geek With Photo Of Lifesize R2D2
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 5, 2013 6:57 AM EST
Megan Fox recently joined Twitter and shared with the world her inner Star Wars geek by tweeting a photo of her life-sized R2D2 model.
Following a few preliminary tweets, the actress posted the photo of her model of the famous robot with the caption, “Is it cool or embarrassing to own a life size R2D2? It's cool right?...Right?!”
Fox reportedly joined Twitter on Thursday after the trending topic “RIP Megan Fox” showed up on the social media website, according to the Daily Mail.
The actress has not commented on the death hoax, but did note that she had trouble signing up for Twitter under her own name.
“Against my better judgment, I have finally joined Twitter. Every possible version of my name is already in use so for now my Twitter handle is https://twitter.com/MeganFox516. See you there,” Fox wrote on her Facebook page.
She has since been able to change her name to @MeganFox. The account is verified, letting followers know that it is actually Megan Fox. The actress has already garnered almost 80,000 followers.
Upon joining, Fox tweeted, “I'm incredibly late to the party but I'm here nonetheless, so what now?”
Later, she filled her followers in on her morning with husband, Brian Austin Green, and four-month-old son, Noah.
“Hello Twitter. How is everyones day going? 7:30am and we've watched 'A Bugs Life' twice ... so mine has been action packed as per usual,” she tweeted.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015