Megan Fox Joins Twitter, Reveals Inner Geek With Photo Of Lifesize R2D2
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 5, 2013 6:57 AM EST
Megan Fox recently joined Twitter and shared with the world her inner Star Wars geek by tweeting a photo of her life-sized R2D2 model.
Following a few preliminary tweets, the actress posted the photo of her model of the famous robot with the caption, “Is it cool or embarrassing to own a life size R2D2? It's cool right?...Right?!”
Fox reportedly joined Twitter on Thursday after the trending topic “RIP Megan Fox” showed up on the social media website, according to the Daily Mail.
The actress has not commented on the death hoax, but did note that she had trouble signing up for Twitter under her own name.
“Against my better judgment, I have finally joined Twitter. Every possible version of my name is already in use so for now my Twitter handle is https://twitter.com/MeganFox516. See you there,” Fox wrote on her Facebook page.
She has since been able to change her name to @MeganFox. The account is verified, letting followers know that it is actually Megan Fox. The actress has already garnered almost 80,000 followers.
Upon joining, Fox tweeted, “I'm incredibly late to the party but I'm here nonetheless, so what now?”
Later, she filled her followers in on her morning with husband, Brian Austin Green, and four-month-old son, Noah.
“Hello Twitter. How is everyones day going? 7:30am and we've watched 'A Bugs Life' twice ... so mine has been action packed as per usual,” she tweeted.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4