NDAA Bill Of 2013: How Did Your Senator Vote?
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 4, 2013 3:42 PM EST
Want to know how your senator voted on the National Defense Authorization Act of 2013, better known as the NDAA?
The U.S. Senate passed the bill, which it dubbed S. 1867, on Dec. 21, 2012, by a vote of 81 to 14, with four members not voting.
The official summary of the bill, according to the official Senate website, reads as follows:
"To authorize appropriations for fiscal year 2013 for military activities of the Department of Defense, for military construction, and for defense activities of the Department of Energy, to prescribe military personnel strengths for such fiscal year, and for other purposes."
Below is the breakdown of the Senate vote by last name, as reported under the roll call list section of the official Senate website:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
Join the Conversation
- MH17: Separatist Soldier Holds Aussie Reporter at Gun Point
- Australia Asked National Media to Suppress Multi-National Corruption Case: WikiLeaks
- UK Asks NATO to Stand Up to Russia
- U.S. ‘Defends’ Israel for ‘Disgraceful’ Attack on UN School in Gaza that Killed 15
- MH17 Memorial: Australia Prepares for August 7 National Day of Mourning
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools
- Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Ahead of iPhone 6 Sept 2014 Debut; Specced-Up but Remains Plastic-Wrapped – Reports