Robert Pattinson to Defy his Family’s Wishes for Kristen Stewart?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | January 4, 2013 2:50 PM EST
Reports say that Pattinson's family is really opposed to him dating Kristen Stewart but the British actor is ready to defy his family for his girlfriend.
Rob's sisters, Lizzy and Victoria, have not yet forgiving Stewart for cheating on their brother. According to OK! Magazine via Hollywood Life, an insider said "Lizzy and Vic tried to talk Rob into ditching Kristen for good. They feel he looks like a chump for taking her back so quickly".
The insider added that "Rob has told his family to back off. If they keep making things difficult, Kristen just may get her wish - and Rob could push them away."
Rumours roamed around that British actor Robert Pattinson proposed to his girlfriend Kristen Stewart just as the year changes and fireworks light up the sky last New Year's Eve.
The couple spent the New Year's together in London. Gossip website Metro UK reported that "this is the third year the pair have shunned showbiz New Year's Eve parties in favour of a more private celebration of their own on the Isle of Wight in the Victorian town of Ventnor."
"Several media outlets suggested that since the Isle of Wight has special significance to Rob and Kristen, it would be the ideal place for Rob to propose," the report added.
Last month, reports claimed that British actor Robert Pattinson is planning to ask Kristen Stewart's hand for marriage before he is set to fly to Australia for his next project.
This is backed by the rumour that Rob is reportedly plotting, planning and designing the perfect ring for Kristen's finger.
Rob seemed to be planning a romantic proposal for his girlfriend that contradicts the on-going rumours that the Twilight couple is already planning their wedding supported by reports saying that Kristen is shopping for a vintage wedding dress and Rob writing a wedding song.
"Both Rob and Kristen love NYC and want to get a place of their own there. They will start looking in the New Year," a friend told the gossip website.
"They are both going to be super busy filming, especially Rob, but this is something they have been wanting to do but just haven't found the time. They are excited to have some roots in the city, most likely in the downtown area, like the East or West Village," the friend added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage