Justin Paparazzo Death Update: Chris Guerra Wanted to Photograph Bieber Smoking Weed
By Diadem Pambid | January 4, 2013 2:44 PM EST
The accident that took the life of photographer, Chris Guerra, is still under investigation. While Bieber might have released his statement yesterday, the words of the Canadian crooner are not enough to settle the loss of Guerra's family. Celebrities have spoken up regarding the paparazzi involved accident but there is another issue everyone else failed to notice. Guerra was allegedly trying to snap a photo of Bieber smoking weed the night he got killed.
Before moving on to the real issue of Bieber caught smoking weed, there has been a lot of celebrity talk regarding paparazzi rights. The death of photographer, Chris Guerra immediately sent a split of views between celebrities. While some were eager to defend Bieber's side, some of course had their say for the rights of the deceased paparazzo.
Neil Patrick Harris who was in attendance at the 50th Anniversary Ceremony for the Hollywood's famed Magic Castle released his statement regarding the Bieber-Paparazzi accident of which is as follows.
"There's so many thoughts. I don't know where you begin with that without sounding like you're taking a stance one way or the other. I certainly think that being a public person, a celebrity people are interested in, means they're going to want to know all about you. And the minutiae of your daily life is sort of up for public consumption," said Harris, adding, "I don't know where the line is. I mean if the paparazzi stopped at every red light, they'd lose the picture. But they're not the only people that run red lights. So you can't come down on them hard."
Another celebrity who had made a stand regarding the rights of paparazzi is fashion icon, Janice Dickinson. Dickinson had hoped that "common sense would prevail" and that the untimely death of Chris Guerra would not cause a spur of law changes.
"Photographers have always been around and they have rights too," said Dickinson, adding, "People have got to realize that they are trying to make a living by getting a picture and there are no laws banning them."
Given Chris Guerra had to go through all the means of following Bieber, what was Chris taking photos of? Well, according to an update via TMZ, Chris was trying to snap Bieber smoking weed.
"Man, you won't believe my luck. It's pretty dead in L.A.. Everybody thinks Justin and Selena are in Mexico, but they're not," said Chris to his photo agency Tuesday afternoon.
Chris was said to have seen Bieber's car at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills. At that time, Lil Twist was behind the wheel and not Justin himself. During that time, Chris claims to have seen Lil Twist smoking marijuana and was dead-set on snapping Justin Bieber smoking the pot as well.
However, Justin's representatives have a different statement to say.
"It's really sad that people are trying to push a story without the facts so soon after this tragic accident. Justin was not present or involved in this incident and the focus should remain on honoring the memory of the victim," said the rep to TMZ.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best