McDowell Signs Up for RBC Events
By Golf 365 | January 4, 2013 10:15 AM EST
Graeme McDowell will play in this year's RBC Heritage and the RBC Canadian Open after joining the "RBC family".
The 33-year-old world number 15 has confirmed via Twitter that he has agreed a deal with the Royal Bank of Canada.
"Excited to be part of the @RBC_Golf family. Doing great things in golf globally. Adding RBC Heritage and RBC Candian Open to my 2013 sched" he wrote on the social networking site.
The 2013 RBC Heritage will take place at Hilton Head from April 15-21 - the week after the Masters - while the Canadian Open will run from July 22-28 - a week after the Open Championship - at Glen Abbey Golf Club.
McDowell doesn't have the best of records at Hilton Head as he finished tied for 70th in 2005, missed the cut in 2006 and was tied 61st in 2011 while he finished joint 46th at the Canadian Open in 2002.
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS