McDowell Signs Up for RBC Events
By Golf 365 | January 4, 2013 10:15 AM EST
Graeme McDowell will play in this year's RBC Heritage and the RBC Canadian Open after joining the "RBC family".
The 33-year-old world number 15 has confirmed via Twitter that he has agreed a deal with the Royal Bank of Canada.
"Excited to be part of the @RBC_Golf family. Doing great things in golf globally. Adding RBC Heritage and RBC Candian Open to my 2013 sched" he wrote on the social networking site.
The 2013 RBC Heritage will take place at Hilton Head from April 15-21 - the week after the Masters - while the Canadian Open will run from July 22-28 - a week after the Open Championship - at Glen Abbey Golf Club.
McDowell doesn't have the best of records at Hilton Head as he finished tied for 70th in 2005, missed the cut in 2006 and was tied 61st in 2011 while he finished joint 46th at the Canadian Open in 2002.
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match