McDowell Signs Up for RBC Events
By Golf 365 | January 4, 2013 10:15 AM EST
Graeme McDowell will play in this year's RBC Heritage and the RBC Canadian Open after joining the "RBC family".
The 33-year-old world number 15 has confirmed via Twitter that he has agreed a deal with the Royal Bank of Canada.
"Excited to be part of the @RBC_Golf family. Doing great things in golf globally. Adding RBC Heritage and RBC Candian Open to my 2013 sched" he wrote on the social networking site.
The 2013 RBC Heritage will take place at Hilton Head from April 15-21 - the week after the Masters - while the Canadian Open will run from July 22-28 - a week after the Open Championship - at Glen Abbey Golf Club.
McDowell doesn't have the best of records at Hilton Head as he finished tied for 70th in 2005, missed the cut in 2006 and was tied 61st in 2011 while he finished joint 46th at the Canadian Open in 2002.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- Khloe Kardashian Sympathetic About Ex-Husband Lamar Odom in Recent Instagram Posts
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People