McDowell Signs Up for RBC Events
By Golf 365 | January 4, 2013 10:15 AM EST
Graeme McDowell will play in this year's RBC Heritage and the RBC Canadian Open after joining the "RBC family".
The 33-year-old world number 15 has confirmed via Twitter that he has agreed a deal with the Royal Bank of Canada.
"Excited to be part of the @RBC_Golf family. Doing great things in golf globally. Adding RBC Heritage and RBC Candian Open to my 2013 sched" he wrote on the social networking site.
The 2013 RBC Heritage will take place at Hilton Head from April 15-21 - the week after the Masters - while the Canadian Open will run from July 22-28 - a week after the Open Championship - at Glen Abbey Golf Club.
McDowell doesn't have the best of records at Hilton Head as he finished tied for 70th in 2005, missed the cut in 2006 and was tied 61st in 2011 while he finished joint 46th at the Canadian Open in 2002.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Trading Jeremy Lin Was A Huge Mistake For Houston Rockets
- Floyd Sr Already Endorsing Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Fight After Anticipated Victory Over Maidana
- Manny Pacquiao To Gauge KO Power Against Chris Algieri
- Dallas Cowboys Have Worst Linebackers in History, Tony Romo To Miss Games Again – Gerry Fraley
- Roger Federer Dedicates 80th Career Title For His Kids
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Update: 4 Feature Upgrades That Really Matter