Top Celebrities Fitness Mantra Quotes 2012
January 2, 2013 10:08 PM EST
There is the sense of 'awe' and 'wow' whenever we see them live or in their pictures. They are the top female celebrities in the world of entertainment, movies, cinema, modelling and music. In the course of time they gave interviews to online websites, newspapers and magazines, where they revealed their diet and fitness routines. Women Fitness brings to you a collection of such fitness quotes from them to quench or views informational thirst.Rihanna:Cardio is the key. I have a personal trainer who travels with me if we have a big event coming up. I work out every day but I need a trainer to motivate me.Kim Kardashian:I eat oats, eggs, turkey or fruit to start the day.Scarlett Johansson:You have to eat a really clean diet, a lot of kale and salmon. Basically you get all your nutrients and then you train like crazy.Kristen Stewart:Now I'm only allowed to eat stuff out of a box. It works. Also I feel more energised and stronger.Katy Perry:A strict rope jumping routine and a meal plan, On Sundays I get to have a cheat day where I go buck wild and eat In-N-Out Burger.Cheryl Cole:I work out and try to make healthy choices. I try to avoid diets like the plague. That can get you into a vicious circle. I did when I was younger.Jennifer Lopez:I am a devotee of the Dukan diet and the Tracy Anderson dance fitness method.Jessica Alba:When I eat breakfast, I'll have an egg-white omelette and fruit, or cottage cheese and a peach, for lunch, I'll have a salad. Dinner is usually vegetables and chicken or fish. During the day I'll have some dried fruit, or I'll have a chocolate or strawberry frozen yogurt. I don't really eat desserts or breadBeyoncé:I lost most of my weight from breast feeding and I encourage women to do it; it's just so good for the baby and good for yourself.Blake Lively:I eat quinoa that week, and then I feel good. I don't do any exercise.Charlize Theron:I work out like everyone else, I mix up hiking, spinning, Yoga - the variety helps me stay active.Bar Rafaeli:My main workout is TRX (working with your own body weight).Anne Hathaway:When I'm working, I'm incredibly disciplined, because when you're portraying someone else, your body isn't your own.Cameron Diaz:I'm very thoughtful about what I eat. If you're gonna do heavy lifting, and you want to stay small, you have to watch what you eat. You have to give your body the right nutrients and really think about what's best for it.Jessica Biel:I practise Yoga on a regular basis and do more one legged squats.Jennifer Aniston:I work out almost every day, at least five or six days a week, I do 40 minutes of cardio: spinning, running, the elliptical, or a combination of all three. Then I do Pilates one day a week, and I do Yoga in addition to that, three days a week.Halle Berry:I don't eat fried foods or refined sugar - only natural sugar in fruit and vegetables. And I don't eat carbs a lot.Kelly Brook:I love cranking the music up and hula-hooping for about ten minutes,follows a macrobiotic diet.Miranda Kerr:A regular Yoga routine I practice and I love spinach, avocado, lots of greens and broccoli.Candice Swanepoel:I love a good breakfast. I love croissants, eggs and bacon. I eat a lot of vegetables; I like omelettes and raisins too. I love waking up; I box; I do a lot of resistance... Three or four times a week.Myleene Klass:I lost weight by eating sensibly and sitting down for proper meals at home, I don't do faddy diets.Kelly Rowland:Most of what I eat is healthy fruit and veg, grilled fish and meat, but 20% is whatever I want.Dita Von Teese:I drink green smoothies with spinach, kale, and dark leafy greens mixed with fruit. Then something salady for lunch and then I can eat what I want at night.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley:Everything starts with exercise. The gym is something I always prioritize.Brooklyn Decker:I try not to think about foods that are too fattening or too sugary. I always think about why it's important to eat the best foods. By not obsessing over the bad, I think to stick with the good.Zoe Saldana:I don't like when my body feels exhausted or full or just tired and mistreated.Emma Watson:I feel if I have to work out four hours a day, and count the calories of everything I put in my mouth, and have Botox at 22, and obsess about how I look the whole time, I will go mad. I will absolutely lose it.Adriana Lima:I'm doing a combination of different protein shakes - it's called Metagenics.Gwen Stefani:I'd like to have no rules and eat what I want, but I've learned over the years that I'm so disappointed when I can't wear the clothes I want to wear.Michelle Williams:Make a plan and set attainable goals," she advised at the time.Fearne Cotton:I really enjoy being active," she revealed. "I do Yoga and I work out. I trained as a dancer so I have to exercise regularly or I don't feel comfortable. I love exercising and do it every other day. I get an adrenaline rush out of it! I try to cycle everywhere, too.Freida Pinto:I just watch what I eat - especially when you're going to be in a tight costume. You don't want to be bloated and sucking your stomach in.Leighton Meester:Just have a little bit of something that you want. Don't overdo it.
Article provided by Women Fitness http://www.womenfitness.net
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: Ebola Spreads Through Sneeze and Cough Droplets And Toilet Seats
- New Zealand Develops New Drug To Fight 'Superbugs'
- Australia Does Not Have Ebola Drug ZMapp And That Is Alright, Experts Say
- New Zealand PM Calls Homeopathic Remedy For Ebola 'Barking Mad'
- Australia In Talks With Gates Foundation For Possible Ebola Vaccine Extracted From Survivors
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists