Rooting Motorola RAZR M is now easy and unrooting the device is simple too. Users are always warned about rooting any device due to warranty void but unrooting it will definitely restore back the warranty as if nothing happened.
6. Connect the phone to the computer using the original USB cable as Media Sync - MTP. "Config > Storage > Media Sync"
7. Run the script from the extracted folder (double click the .bat file).
8. Follow the instructions on the screen.
9. Disconnect the phone after the rooting process.
10. Check the Root status of the device by using "Root Checker" from the Google Play.
Rooting access will grant capability to Motorola RAZR M to have customised ROM flashed in the device.
According to the latest report, Motorola is set to release a new Razr M HD with upgraded specs, mainly a 4.5-inch display with a 720p (1280x720) resolution. It would likely have a dual-core Snapdragon S4 Plus processor running at 1.5Ghz, 16GB of storage space and 1GB of RAM, which places it between mid-range and high-end phones.