Samsung Galaxy S4 Rumors say Smartphone Will Come With S-Pen and April Release Date? [VIDEO]
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 31, 2012 11:27 AM EST
Korean website Enuri reported that Samsung Galaxy S3's successor would merge some of Galaxy S3 and Note 2's features and capabilities.
The report said that the Galaxy S4 will have a 5-inch AMOLED HD display that featureds 1080p resolution and 441 pixels-per-inch. That lines up with previous rumors that indicated that that would be the Galaxy S4′s resolution, size and PPI count. It also suggests that the Galaxy S4 will come with a 13 mega-pixel rear camera and a Samsung Exynos 5440 quad-core processor.
The report is looking forward in April for the launching of the new smartphone, which is a month earlier when the Galaxy S2 and Galaxy S3 were released in the previous years. There are also reports that the Samsung Galaxy S4 will be released in mid-2013 in line with the release of the rumored Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie OS.
On the other hand, a leaked video claimed that the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S4 will have an ultra-thin body and a laser keyboard.
In the video, the Galaxy S4 is presented as the GT-i9500, which makes logical sense, since the Galaxy S3 was the GT-i9300 (internationally). This depiction also shows off a device that is incredibly thin, looks a lot like the Galaxy S3, sports a 1080p AMOLED edge-to-edge display, 2.0GHz quad-core processor, 13MP camera, physical home button, and runs Android 5.0 (Key Lime Pie).
Samsung kept mum on the rumors surrounding the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S4, with no official comment from the South Korea's tech giant.
Watch the video of the rumoured Samsung Galaxy S4 below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change