Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Heralded 7-inch Tablet?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 28, 2012 12:02 PM EST
Rumours claimed that the popularity of Samsung's phablet Galaxy Note 2 paved the way for the release of 7-inch tablet version.
After stupendous success of its phablet and good response to its 10.1 inch Galaxy Note that also comes with Stylus, Korean tech giant is all set to launch it in 7 inch format.
Within the last three months since its launch Galaxy Note 2 is selling like hotcake. Despite its innate disadvantage of being too huge at 5.5 inch, Galaxy Note is being sold in large numbers in every market.
People are fascinated by the Galaxy Note 2's amazing specs and a very impressive display. Many people, despite its large size love to keep it always with them and use it with great ease not just for making telephone calls, but also reading books, watching videos and also sending emails to their offices and near and dear ones.
Rumour has it that a 7-inch Galaxy Note looks very natural also given the fact that after the success of 10-inch tablets, smaller seven inch tablets are ruling the market like never before.
Reports suggest that Galaxy Note 7 (GT-N5100) tablet has been spotted in GLBenchmark tests. It is not the first time that 7-inch Note has been spotted in Benchmark, it was also spotted in NenaMark2 in early December. To be true GT-N5100 is the name Samsung seems to have given to its forthcoming 7-inch tablet Galaxy Note.
There are many details already available about the eventual launch of Galaxy Note 7. A report in Android Authority says that the tab will come with a 1.6GHz Exynos 4412 processor, a 1280 x 800 display resolution and Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean right out of the box.
If rumours proved to be true, it will battle head on with the other 7-inch iPad Mini, Google Nexus 7, Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 inch besides many other tablets and many are in the planning.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family