Kardashian attending Teen Choice, indecisive over hair
August 9, 2010 3:30 PM EST
One of the most famous reality stars is set to make an appearance on the 2010 Teen Choice Awards. On Sunday, Kim Kardashian confirmed that she is set to attend the ceremony, with four nominations to boot. The reality star is hoping she will win at least one.
"Thanks everyone who voted for me for The Teen Choice Awards! I hope I win one!" Kardashian thanked her fans via twitter.
The Kardashian Examiner reported Kim is nominated in different categories: Choice Twit, Choice Female Hottie and along with her sisters, for the Choice TV: Female Reality/Variety Star Award for "Keeping Up with the Kardashians"
Earlier today, Kim began planning her look for the big night. She sought suggestions about her hair from her fans. Kim tweeted: "Ok I'm slicking my hair back, so my hair doesn't compete with my dress....ponytail or braid?" Kim has 4 million followers on her twitter account, where she also let her fans take a sneak peak of her hair style for the award.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage