Karbonn Mobiles Unveils 10-Inch Cosmic Smart Tablet with Jelly Bean OS at ₹10,280
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | December 20, 2012 9:47 PM EST
Indian handset manufacturer Karbonn Mobiles unveiled its next budget friendly tablet called Cosmic Smart Tab 10 at ₹10,290.
Karbonn Mobiles has been a well-known brand in the budget mobile phone market for a quite some time and the company is now looking to expand its name in the tablet sector with a lineup of low cost tablets. The latest release is followed by the launch of the company's 7-inch tablet.
It's latest 10-inch tablet is considered an alternative of Apple's iPad, but a comparison of specifications and features makes for claptrap arguments. Cosmic Smart Tablet comes with a 9.7-inch (24.6 cms) capacitive touch screen with 1024 x 768 pixel resolution and runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. The device is powered by 1.5 GHz Cortex-A9 dual core processor and houses 1 GB DDR3 RAM along with an internal storage of 1.5 GB which is expandable up to 32 GB with a microSD card.
The device comes pre-installed with applications like Google Currents which allows users to read magazines and newspapers, Angry Birds Seasons, Turbo Fly 3D, 'NexGtv', Flipboard, Google Chrome browser, Kingsoft Office and other utility apps like Economic Times, Times of India, JustDial, Popi, PayTM and Facebook. The device also support connectivity features like WIFI, Bluetooth, HDMI and microUSB.
The features packed in this tablet makes it a must-buy at this cost. With the launch of this tablet, Karbonn jumped on the bandwagon along with other home-produced tablets which run on Google's Android 4.1 operating system. The Cosmic tab packs a 6000 mAh Li-Ion battery.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists