Robert Pattinson Planning a Romantic Proposal for Kristen Stewart?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 19, 2012 5:43 PM EST
British actor Robert Pattinson is reportedly planning a romantic proposal that will sweep his girlfriend Kristen Stewart off her feet.
Some people claimed that all of the wedding preparations of the Twilight couple are not true. In fact, the actor have not yet asked Kristen's hand for marriage.
Another rumor went around claiming that Rob is reportedly plotting, planning and designing the perfect engagement ring for Kristen's finger. Rumor has it that it will be a black diamond, an idea that came to Pattinson when he was writing a song for Stewart.
Thus, this could be a hint that Rob is close to asking the inevitable question of "Will you marry me?" to his girlfriend of almost four years.
However, Gossip Cop refutes the magazine's claims, calling the story "false." A source also tells Gossip Cop Ok! Magazine's story about Patinson's engagement creation is simply "not true."
On the other hand, if these rumors are true, it certainly looks like things are patched up after Stewart's highly-publicized infidelity with director Rupert Sanders over the summer. The ensuing split decimated Pattinson, the couple moved out and it looked like it was truly over.
British actor Robert Pattinson revealed that he believes in "love that lasts a lifetime" and that he is in one with his girlfriend Kristen Stewart. Rob's parents may have influenced the actor's view on love and marriage. Thus, he is more willing to forgive Stewart's transgression and to move forward with their relationship.
The Twilight couple has been dating for almost three years since they met in the set of the Twilight Saga. But the relationship went rocky when it was revealed the brunette cheated on him with married "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders last summer.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have not yet commented on the swirling rumors about their relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date