Robert Pattinson Planning a Romantic Proposal for Kristen Stewart?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 19, 2012 5:43 PM EST
British actor Robert Pattinson is reportedly planning a romantic proposal that will sweep his girlfriend Kristen Stewart off her feet.
Some people claimed that all of the wedding preparations of the Twilight couple are not true. In fact, the actor have not yet asked Kristen's hand for marriage.
Another rumor went around claiming that Rob is reportedly plotting, planning and designing the perfect engagement ring for Kristen's finger. Rumor has it that it will be a black diamond, an idea that came to Pattinson when he was writing a song for Stewart.
Thus, this could be a hint that Rob is close to asking the inevitable question of "Will you marry me?" to his girlfriend of almost four years.
However, Gossip Cop refutes the magazine's claims, calling the story "false." A source also tells Gossip Cop Ok! Magazine's story about Patinson's engagement creation is simply "not true."
On the other hand, if these rumors are true, it certainly looks like things are patched up after Stewart's highly-publicized infidelity with director Rupert Sanders over the summer. The ensuing split decimated Pattinson, the couple moved out and it looked like it was truly over.
British actor Robert Pattinson revealed that he believes in "love that lasts a lifetime" and that he is in one with his girlfriend Kristen Stewart. Rob's parents may have influenced the actor's view on love and marriage. Thus, he is more willing to forgive Stewart's transgression and to move forward with their relationship.
The Twilight couple has been dating for almost three years since they met in the set of the Twilight Saga. But the relationship went rocky when it was revealed the brunette cheated on him with married "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders last summer.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have not yet commented on the swirling rumors about their relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2