NBFC Shares Rise as Loksabha Passes Banking Bill
December 19, 2012 3:47 PM EST
Shares in non-financial banking companies such as Shriram Transport Finance gained on Wednesday a day after a banking bill laying the groundwork for the issuance of new bank licenses was approved by parliament.
The bill also seeks to draw foreign investment to the banking sector by increasing shareholders' voting rights.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones