Kristen Stewart Apologizes - Again
By Diadem Pambid | December 19, 2012 2:11 PM EST
"Twilight" star, Kristen Stewart has finally opened up on the cheating scandal that plagued her life. While the issue has already been resolved and the "Robsten" duo reconciled, some are still waiting to hear Stewart's side of the story. Finally, the 22-year old actress opens up on the Sanders-Stewart cheating scandal.
The famous "Robsten" duo suffered a break-up of almost three months due to Stewart's infidelity issues. Kristen was caught in an affair with Rupert Sanders, the director of "Snow White and the Huntsman." While Stewart was bugged by the press and the paparazzi, Robert on the other hand fled from the scene and hid from one celebrity friends' home to another.
Three months after the split, Pattinson had appeared to have forgiven and forgotten. The couple was seen sharing a smooch at Kristen's newly bought home and the two even managed to appear on the "Twilight" red carpet premiere together.
Some "Robsten" and "Twi-hard" fans have already gotten over the issue but some are still asking the big question: "Why Stewart?" In an interview, Kristen has finally spoken up on the cheating scandal. Unlike what everybody had thought, the 22-year old actress was heavily affected as well.
"If you're honest you'll make mistakes but that's when the most interesting things happen. I used to just stay in my hotel room rather than deal with everything, but if you get too caught up in what others think you become a really disjointed person," explained Stewart.
In another interview with Newsweek, the "On the Road" star also apologized to everyone affected by the cheating scandal.
"I apologize to everyone for making them so angry," said Stewart, adding, "It was not my intention."
Still, sticking to the attitude the press knows her for, Stewart had said one other thing.
"I don't care [about people's opinions]," explained Stewart, adding, "It doesn't keep me from doing my s---."
With the cheating scandal already over and resolved, Stewart and Pattinson are currently working on rekindling the romance. Rumor has it, Pattinson is just about ready to pop the question but will things truly work out this time around? Fans of the "Robsten" duo can of course only hope.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Spoilers, Based From Books: Jon Snow In Grave Danger, Cersei Demands for Trial By Combat
- Angelina Jolie Wants Author’s Plagiarism Lawsuit Against ‘In the Land of Blood and Honey’ Dismissed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Soon To Release SAMCRO Book, An Official Behind-The-Scenes Collector’s Edition
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop