Go Talk To Her Campaign: 5 Tips From Dating Guru Adam LoDolce [VIDEO]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | December 19, 2012 8:32 AM EST
The Go Talk To Her campaign is dating guru Adam LoDolce's newest contribution to the single men of the world. Its aim is to inspire men to hit on women in public, getting them back in the role of initiating in-person encounters rather than relying on women to make the first advance or sticking with online dating sites.
The new dating advice movement is a bold proposal in a modern world in which walking up to a girl and talking to her seems like an almost revolutionary concept for many singles.
The campaign is part of the roll-out of LoDolce's new film, called, unsurprisingly, "Go Talk To Her." The film aims to walk men through the advice that he is laying out in his new push for getting men to get back out there and initiate with women who they would like to meet.
LoDolce's campaign is getting a lot of buzz from folks who follow these types of issues, as outlets like Cosmopolitan magazine tout it as the hottest new dating advice plan.
Here are 5 dating tips that LoDolce offers in his newest dating advice campaign:
1. Go talk to her: The proposal isn't named thusly for no reason. The centerpiece of his argument is that many women would like men to approach them in public, and that the results from doing so may prove pretty successful in this day of hands-off electronic dating. Simply walk up to a woman in a coffeshop, at a bar, or in a park and simply start a conversation. It's not about using one-liners or other skeezy maneuvers, but rather talking to women in the interest of starting a genuine dialogue. It's not such a crazy idea when you think about it.
2. Learn and practice the skill of approaching women: LoDolce has a deep understanding of the psyches of both male and female singles, and he knows that dating in this day and age can seem daunting and scary. As such, he explains that approaching women is a "learnable skill," and lays out some of the basic steps toward learning that technique. He says it's just about approaching women as individuals and speaking to them as humans. What a great idea!
3. Forget everything you've learned about dating: Many single men have been trained in the art of picking up women through the use of "game," which can be described as the aggressive technique of using psychology and personality-reading against girls to snag them for one-night stands and other meaningless sexual activity. But LoDolce argues that that's the wrong approach in today's dating world. Men should forget all the tricks and schemes and focus on old-fashioned courting and even simply hitting on women. It's worked millions of times before, and he maintains that it can still work today.
4. Learn what women want: LoDolce argues that many modern women don't want to find all of their potential mates in bars or clubs. Instead, he believes that they would rather find men in the light of day, while sipping on a cup of coffee, running errands, or even just walking down the street. It's about establishing a meaningful connection, not trying to take advantage of intoxicated girls, or using a dark bar to cast yourself in a better light.
5. Watch the "Go Talk To Her Film": The movie that accompanies LoDolce's newest foray into the dating advice market is available to view online for $3.99. Simply go to the campaign's Website, type in your name and e-mail address, and you will be taken to a payment page, through which you can gain access to the full video. And it's backed by "The 100% Money Back for ANY Reason 'Until You Die' Guarantee," so it's not even much of a commitment. Especially when compared with the wedding that may be on the horizon if you take the movie's advice to heart and actually go up and talk to the woman of your dreams. Hey, it's what your grandfather most likely did.
Before taking the plunge and actually purchasing access to the full-length video, you can watch the trailer and see if you're inspired by pressing the play button below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers