Rihanna Purchases A New $12 Million Mansion Amid Reports That She And Chris Brown Are Taking A Break
By Amethyst Tate | December 19, 2012 7:47 AM EST
Rihanna has purchased her own $12 million home in the Pacific Palisades, according to reports.
According to TMZ, the home is 11,000 sq. ft. and has nine bathrooms, a swimming pool, seven bedrooms and a BBQ kitchen.
Just last year, Rihanna had to put her Beverly Hills mansion back on the market, due to it being poorly built. She purchased the home for $6.9 million and sold it at a loss for $5 million. She sued the previous homeowner, her real estate agent, and the property inspector, claiming the home was “laden with construction defects.”
Meanwhile, amid rumors that Chris Brown and his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran are back together, Rihanna is reportedly taking a break from the "Carpe Diem" singer.
A source told Hollywood Life: “He [Chris] talks to Karrueche everyday by text and Kae is holding it down for him. Karrueche can’t wait for him to finish his tour. She be telling him to hurry up home and [expletive] like that so that’s what time it is [sic].
"He ain’t talked to Rihanna in two or three days. They giving each other some space but they cool. They good [sic]” the source went on to explain.
Just last week, while on the Wendy Williams show, singer Christina Milian addressed the relationship status between Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran, with whom she is close friends.
When Williams asked Milian about the love triangle between Brown, Tran, and Rihanna, Milian replied “From what I’ve always known, she’s his girlfriend. That’s where it lies for me.”
“I see everything in the media, but I don’t really get into the detail of it. But I think everyone has their own lives and how they deal with things."
She added, "They have the right to handle it how they want. Karrueche is a sweetheart and I think they make a great couple. I do love her. She’s a really good friend of mine.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Spoiler Update: Return of ‘Asylum’ Character
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate