Rihanna Purchases A New $12 Million Mansion Amid Reports That She And Chris Brown Are Taking A Break
By Amethyst Tate | December 19, 2012 7:47 AM EST
Rihanna has purchased her own $12 million home in the Pacific Palisades, according to reports.
According to TMZ, the home is 11,000 sq. ft. and has nine bathrooms, a swimming pool, seven bedrooms and a BBQ kitchen.
Just last year, Rihanna had to put her Beverly Hills mansion back on the market, due to it being poorly built. She purchased the home for $6.9 million and sold it at a loss for $5 million. She sued the previous homeowner, her real estate agent, and the property inspector, claiming the home was “laden with construction defects.”
Meanwhile, amid rumors that Chris Brown and his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran are back together, Rihanna is reportedly taking a break from the "Carpe Diem" singer.
A source told Hollywood Life: “He [Chris] talks to Karrueche everyday by text and Kae is holding it down for him. Karrueche can’t wait for him to finish his tour. She be telling him to hurry up home and [expletive] like that so that’s what time it is [sic].
"He ain’t talked to Rihanna in two or three days. They giving each other some space but they cool. They good [sic]” the source went on to explain.
Just last week, while on the Wendy Williams show, singer Christina Milian addressed the relationship status between Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran, with whom she is close friends.
When Williams asked Milian about the love triangle between Brown, Tran, and Rihanna, Milian replied “From what I’ve always known, she’s his girlfriend. That’s where it lies for me.”
“I see everything in the media, but I don’t really get into the detail of it. But I think everyone has their own lives and how they deal with things."
She added, "They have the right to handle it how they want. Karrueche is a sweetheart and I think they make a great couple. I do love her. She’s a really good friend of mine.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June