Rihanna Purchases A New $12 Million Mansion Amid Reports That She And Chris Brown Are Taking A Break
By Amethyst Tate | December 19, 2012 7:47 AM EST
Rihanna has purchased her own $12 million home in the Pacific Palisades, according to reports.
According to TMZ, the home is 11,000 sq. ft. and has nine bathrooms, a swimming pool, seven bedrooms and a BBQ kitchen.
Just last year, Rihanna had to put her Beverly Hills mansion back on the market, due to it being poorly built. She purchased the home for $6.9 million and sold it at a loss for $5 million. She sued the previous homeowner, her real estate agent, and the property inspector, claiming the home was “laden with construction defects.”
Meanwhile, amid rumors that Chris Brown and his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran are back together, Rihanna is reportedly taking a break from the "Carpe Diem" singer.
A source told Hollywood Life: “He [Chris] talks to Karrueche everyday by text and Kae is holding it down for him. Karrueche can’t wait for him to finish his tour. She be telling him to hurry up home and [expletive] like that so that’s what time it is [sic].
"He ain’t talked to Rihanna in two or three days. They giving each other some space but they cool. They good [sic]” the source went on to explain.
Just last week, while on the Wendy Williams show, singer Christina Milian addressed the relationship status between Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran, with whom she is close friends.
When Williams asked Milian about the love triangle between Brown, Tran, and Rihanna, Milian replied “From what I’ve always known, she’s his girlfriend. That’s where it lies for me.”
“I see everything in the media, but I don’t really get into the detail of it. But I think everyone has their own lives and how they deal with things."
She added, "They have the right to handle it how they want. Karrueche is a sweetheart and I think they make a great couple. I do love her. She’s a really good friend of mine.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown