Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Finally Speak Up: Couple Denies Split Rumours
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 18, 2012 5:55 PM EST
Miranda Kerr and her husband Orlando Bloom finally speak up and denied the on-going rumours that they are drifting apart from each other.
The couple just brushed off the ridiculous rumours that they are on the verge of splitting up. A spokesman for the pair denied their romance was on the rocks, telling The Sun: "They're spending the holidays together."
As proof, the popular Victoria's Secret model said in a recent interview that she and her husband have "never" worked over Christmas and that she was looking forward to the holiday season "together".
Orlando's mother already denied that one of the most beautiful couple in Hollywood is filing for divorce.
Last week, it was reported that after two and a half years of blissful marriage, one of the most beautiful couples Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom are said to be "drifting apart" from each other.
Rumors claimed that the two are heading Splitsville and that they decided to take a break in their relationship. In Touch magazine reported that Miranda and Orlando have drifted apart in their marriage.
The publication quoted a source saying, "They're living apart and figuring out what they want to do next. They're not on the same page anymore."
However, entertainment site Gossip Cop counteracted the claim, saying the only reason the couple were living apart was because they were working on opposite sides of the world. Entertainmentwise also debunked the rumors and claimed that the rumors are not true.
Orlando and Miranda dated for three years before they announced their engagement on June 2010. The next month, the two got married in an intimate ceremony. However, the couple started living together even when they are just dating. They have one son together, 18-month-old Flynn, born Jan. 6, 2011.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Winner Revealed: Celebs And Eliminated Contestants React Plus Who Will Mentor In Season 8
- ‘Jurassic World’ Director Teases New Image Featuring Chris Pratt In A Friendly Pose With A Raptor [Spoilers]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- Bookmaker Suspends Bets on Queen Elizabeth II Christmas Day Abdication Announcement
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results Recap: And The Winner Is… (Spoilers)