Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Finally Speak Up: Couple Denies Split Rumours
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 18, 2012 5:55 PM EST
Miranda Kerr and her husband Orlando Bloom finally speak up and denied the on-going rumours that they are drifting apart from each other.
The couple just brushed off the ridiculous rumours that they are on the verge of splitting up. A spokesman for the pair denied their romance was on the rocks, telling The Sun: "They're spending the holidays together."
As proof, the popular Victoria's Secret model said in a recent interview that she and her husband have "never" worked over Christmas and that she was looking forward to the holiday season "together".
Orlando's mother already denied that one of the most beautiful couple in Hollywood is filing for divorce.
Last week, it was reported that after two and a half years of blissful marriage, one of the most beautiful couples Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom are said to be "drifting apart" from each other.
Rumors claimed that the two are heading Splitsville and that they decided to take a break in their relationship. In Touch magazine reported that Miranda and Orlando have drifted apart in their marriage.
The publication quoted a source saying, "They're living apart and figuring out what they want to do next. They're not on the same page anymore."
However, entertainment site Gossip Cop counteracted the claim, saying the only reason the couple were living apart was because they were working on opposite sides of the world. Entertainmentwise also debunked the rumors and claimed that the rumors are not true.
Orlando and Miranda dated for three years before they announced their engagement on June 2010. The next month, the two got married in an intimate ceremony. However, the couple started living together even when they are just dating. They have one son together, 18-month-old Flynn, born Jan. 6, 2011.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone