Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Finally Speak Up: Couple Denies Split Rumours
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 18, 2012 5:55 PM EST
Miranda Kerr and her husband Orlando Bloom finally speak up and denied the on-going rumours that they are drifting apart from each other.
The couple just brushed off the ridiculous rumours that they are on the verge of splitting up. A spokesman for the pair denied their romance was on the rocks, telling The Sun: "They're spending the holidays together."
As proof, the popular Victoria's Secret model said in a recent interview that she and her husband have "never" worked over Christmas and that she was looking forward to the holiday season "together".
Orlando's mother already denied that one of the most beautiful couple in Hollywood is filing for divorce.
Last week, it was reported that after two and a half years of blissful marriage, one of the most beautiful couples Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom are said to be "drifting apart" from each other.
Rumors claimed that the two are heading Splitsville and that they decided to take a break in their relationship. In Touch magazine reported that Miranda and Orlando have drifted apart in their marriage.
The publication quoted a source saying, "They're living apart and figuring out what they want to do next. They're not on the same page anymore."
However, entertainment site Gossip Cop counteracted the claim, saying the only reason the couple were living apart was because they were working on opposite sides of the world. Entertainmentwise also debunked the rumors and claimed that the rumors are not true.
Orlando and Miranda dated for three years before they announced their engagement on June 2010. The next month, the two got married in an intimate ceremony. However, the couple started living together even when they are just dating. They have one son together, 18-month-old Flynn, born Jan. 6, 2011.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Parents of Australian Passenger Want ‘Space Scientists’ to Investigate Crash; Believe in ‘Possibility’ of Survival -- Report
- Childhood Obesity is Strongly Linked With Early Puberty: Study Reveals
- Why Internet of Things is the Next Big Thing for Tech Giants like Samsung, Google and Apple
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Megan Fox's Weight Loss Aided by Low Carb Paleo Diet: Benefits of the Diet