Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Finally Speak Up: Couple Denies Split Rumours
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 18, 2012 5:55 PM EST
Miranda Kerr and her husband Orlando Bloom finally speak up and denied the on-going rumours that they are drifting apart from each other.
The couple just brushed off the ridiculous rumours that they are on the verge of splitting up. A spokesman for the pair denied their romance was on the rocks, telling The Sun: "They're spending the holidays together."
As proof, the popular Victoria's Secret model said in a recent interview that she and her husband have "never" worked over Christmas and that she was looking forward to the holiday season "together".
Orlando's mother already denied that one of the most beautiful couple in Hollywood is filing for divorce.
Last week, it was reported that after two and a half years of blissful marriage, one of the most beautiful couples Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom are said to be "drifting apart" from each other.
Rumors claimed that the two are heading Splitsville and that they decided to take a break in their relationship. In Touch magazine reported that Miranda and Orlando have drifted apart in their marriage.
The publication quoted a source saying, "They're living apart and figuring out what they want to do next. They're not on the same page anymore."
However, entertainment site Gossip Cop counteracted the claim, saying the only reason the couple were living apart was because they were working on opposite sides of the world. Entertainmentwise also debunked the rumors and claimed that the rumors are not true.
Orlando and Miranda dated for three years before they announced their engagement on June 2010. The next month, the two got married in an intimate ceremony. However, the couple started living together even when they are just dating. They have one son together, 18-month-old Flynn, born Jan. 6, 2011.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Best Black Friday 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More