Swift's Ex's Bromance: Taylor Lautner & Patrick Schwarzenegger Play Ball
By Diadem Pambid | December 18, 2012 4:39 PM EST
Taylor Swift's ex-boyfriends, Taylor Lautner and Patrick Shwarzenegger were recently spotted rubbing elbows. Did the two burned-out lovers have a secret meet to talk about the blonde country singer? Apparently, Swift wasn't even the topic of the meet and the boys had actually been busy playing ball. Say what?
For those who don't know, Taylor Lautner was Taylor Swift's quick fling in 2010 and the inspiration behind the Grammy Award winner's song, "Back to December." The Taylor Squared ended their relationship due to the fact that Swift was not quite ready to settle down seriously with Lautner.
As for Patrick Shwarzenegger, the son of former governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger was another quick fling for Swift. The two were snapped in a romantic hug back at the Kennedy Compound in Cape Cod during the Fourth of July. Afterwards, Swift had immediately moved her attention from Patrick to his cousin, Conor Kennedy, five years younger than Swift. The two had split again after a few weeks.
So what's the big deal between Taylor Lautner and Patrick Schwarzenegger spotted together?
Taylor Lautner and Patrick Schwarzenegger were photographed last Sunday looking all chummy. The boys were spotted playing a game of football with few friends at Calabasas. Why were the two even together? Well, both Taylor Lautner and Patrick Schwarzenegger were part of the "Grown Ups 2" cast of which was being filmed in California.
Patrick Schwarzenegger was snapped wearing a red shirt paired with black gym shorts. On the other hand, the "Twilight" actor, Lautner was spotted wearing a UCLA football shirt, black baseball cap and black shorts.
All the boys did was simply play ball and nothing of the rumored talk of Taylor and Patrick planning revenge against Swift. If anything, the boys appear to be happy and content like Taylor Swift is with her new boyfriend, Harry Styles of One Direction.
In Hollywood where ex-boyfriends meeting other ex-boyfriends, people tend to talk and make up stories. For one, there was nothing going on behind the meet between Taylor Lautner and Patrick Schwarzenegger. In fact, the two men are allegedly still good friends with Taylor Swift unlike John Mayer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Prince George Birthday: Adorable New Pictures of George Touching a Butterfly on William's Hand Released [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal