Selena Gomez Allegedly Dating Niall Horan of 1D?
By Diadem Pambid | December 18, 2012 3:42 PM EST
Selena Gomez is known for two things: one, being Justin Bieber's ex-girlfriend and two, for being Taylor Swift's best friend. Now, it looks as if the first thing Gomez is known for is about the change. Rumor has it that Selena Gomez is close to dating One Direction cutie, Niall Horan. Is Gomez following in the footsteps of BFF Taylor Swift?
The "Jelena" duo has apparently called it quits for real this time around and rumor has it Selena Gomez is just about ready to move on. While Justin Bieber is mending his poorly broken heart, Gomez is already on the rebound. So who is on Selena's radar? Rumors have it that Gomez is following BFF Taylor Swift's advice to date a One Direction boy and it would be none other than Niall Horan.
"Selena thinks Niall is very cool and finds his Irish accent really sexy. They've been chatting to each other on her private Facebook account and [they] text each other. There's a real spark between them. They both lead busy lives but Selena would love to get together with Niall next time they're in the same country," says a source to The Daily Star.
Things get even more complicated than this.
"She has seen what has happened with her friend Taylor and how dating Harry is getting her to get over her relationship with Conor Kennedy, Selena has said that she wants to start dating someone else to see if there is something better out there," explained another source to Hollywood Life.
Before "Directioners" wage war on "Selenators" for the said rumor, it has all been cleared up. Niall being Justin's friend knows his bounds.
"It will be extremely unlikely for Niall to even have time to spend with Selena let alone want to date her because they are only friends, he respects Justin and wouldn't do that to Justin," explained the source, adding, "Niall and Selena have completely different schedules and would rarely if at all see each other on top of everything."
For now, all that Selena Gomez fans can do is sit back, relax and see what develops. Who knows? Selena just might get back with Justin Bieber once the "Baby" singer does his iconic move of crying over the phone for Gomez to get back with him.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage