Selena Gomez Allegedly Dating Niall Horan of 1D?
By Diadem Pambid | December 18, 2012 3:42 PM EST
Selena Gomez is known for two things: one, being Justin Bieber's ex-girlfriend and two, for being Taylor Swift's best friend. Now, it looks as if the first thing Gomez is known for is about the change. Rumor has it that Selena Gomez is close to dating One Direction cutie, Niall Horan. Is Gomez following in the footsteps of BFF Taylor Swift?
The "Jelena" duo has apparently called it quits for real this time around and rumor has it Selena Gomez is just about ready to move on. While Justin Bieber is mending his poorly broken heart, Gomez is already on the rebound. So who is on Selena's radar? Rumors have it that Gomez is following BFF Taylor Swift's advice to date a One Direction boy and it would be none other than Niall Horan.
"Selena thinks Niall is very cool and finds his Irish accent really sexy. They've been chatting to each other on her private Facebook account and [they] text each other. There's a real spark between them. They both lead busy lives but Selena would love to get together with Niall next time they're in the same country," says a source to The Daily Star.
Things get even more complicated than this.
"She has seen what has happened with her friend Taylor and how dating Harry is getting her to get over her relationship with Conor Kennedy, Selena has said that she wants to start dating someone else to see if there is something better out there," explained another source to Hollywood Life.
Before "Directioners" wage war on "Selenators" for the said rumor, it has all been cleared up. Niall being Justin's friend knows his bounds.
"It will be extremely unlikely for Niall to even have time to spend with Selena let alone want to date her because they are only friends, he respects Justin and wouldn't do that to Justin," explained the source, adding, "Niall and Selena have completely different schedules and would rarely if at all see each other on top of everything."
For now, all that Selena Gomez fans can do is sit back, relax and see what develops. Who knows? Selena just might get back with Justin Bieber once the "Baby" singer does his iconic move of crying over the phone for Gomez to get back with him.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop