Samsung Galaxy S3, Other Android-Powered Smartphones can now Flush Your Toilet
By Lawrence Villamar | December 18, 2012 12:11 PM EST
Are you too lazy to flush the toilet? Are you too hygienic to lift the seat yourselves? No problem. Now, there's even an Android app for that.
The Japanese proves ahead of the curve with the automating how we live our human lives. Japanese manufacturer Lixil unveiled Satis Three Spring 2013, its latest reinvention of the toilet seat.
Now, your toilet could be operated with a tap on your smartphone with "My Satis" installed on your Android-powered smartphone. It also comes with the much touted "tankless" feature. On top of that, if you are compulsively hygienic, the new toilet seat model from Lixil also comes with new washing method
You can download the "My Satis" app January next year, to remote control the toilet seat. The app allows users "to flush, raise the toilet seat, and activate a bidet jet stream with the touch of a button."
The remote control feature connects your smartphone to your toilet seat using Bluetooth connectivity.
Using your smartphone, you can calculate how much water and electricity you consume with each use. The app also features your usage history, stored in the internal part of the toilet. Using the data, you can now approximate your electricity and water bill.
The wackiest feature is the "diary toilet." Packaged as a "fun health management," it records the status of your bowel movement daily!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced