Pre-Market Movers (A. O. Smith, SINA, AIG, Louisiana-Pacific, Berkshire Hathaway, First Majestic, Smith & Wesson, Apple, Deutsche Bank)
By Satya Nagendra | December 17, 2012 10:31 PM EST
A. O. Smith Corp, SINA Corp, American International Group, Louisiana-Pacific, Berkshire Hathaway, First Majestic Silver, Smith & Wesson Holding, Apple Inc, and Deutsche Bank AG are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Monday.
A. O. Smith Corp. (AOS) stock climbed 6.34 percent to $64.91 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $37.96, a 52-week high of $63.74 and $2.82 billion in market capitalization.
SINA Corp. (SINA) stock surged 3.42 percent to $46.88 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $41.14, a 52-week high of $80.80 and $3.0 billion in market capitalization.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) advanced 1.80 percent to $34.55 in pre-market trading. The company plans to sell all of its shares in AIA Group Ltd. for as much as HK$50.6 billion ($6.5 billion) in the third offering this year, Bloomberg reported.
Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (LPX) stock advanced 2.51 percent to $17.98 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $7.17, a 52-week high of $17.97 and $2.43 billion in market capitalization.
Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK.B) stock gained 2.73 percent to $91.58 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $73.73, a 52-week high of $90.93 and $221.04 billion in market capitalization.
First Majestic Silver Corp. (AG) stock tumbled 9.25 percent to $20.80 in pre-market trading. First Majestic and Orko Silver Corp. announced Sunday that both companies have entered into a definitive agreement, pursuant to which First Majestic has agreed to acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Orko for a consideration of 0.1202 of a common share of First Majestic plus $0.0001 in cash per Orko common share.
Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) stock plunged 4.16 percent to $8.75 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $3.83, a 52-week high of $11.25 and $604.91 million in market capitalization.
Apple Inc. (AAPL) declined 1.90 percent to $500.11 in pre-market trading. The company stock was downgraded to “neutral” rating from “buy” by Citigroup with a new price target of $575.
Deutsche Bank AG (DB) stock declined nearly 1 percent to $42.42 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $27.03, a 52-week high of $52.54 and $39.67 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports