Nomura Downgrades Bajaj Auto to 'Neutral' from 'Buy'
December 17, 2012 4:14 PM EST
Nomura downgraded Bajaj Auto (BAJA.NS) to 'neutral' from 'buy', saying the Indian auto maker's valuations of 15.5 times fiscal 2014 earnings have priced in expectations of improving market share.
The downgrade comes even as Nomura says it still believes Bajaj Auto can continue to beat market leader Hero MotoCorp (HROM.NS) over the next few months.
Bajaj Auto has gained 30.8 percent so far this year versus a 25 percent gain in the BSE Sensex and a fall of 2.2 percent in Hero MotoCorp.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- The Cost Of Getting Infected With Ebola
- Ebola Divides The US: More States Begin Applying Stricter Guidelines Than What CDC Imposed
- Canadian House Owners Preferring To Live In Core City Than In Suburbs: Study
- FIFA May Keep Russia and Ukraine Apart in World Cup 2018
- Children Are Below Poverty Line Even In World’s Affluent Countries – UNICEF
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles