Nomura Downgrades Bajaj Auto to 'Neutral' from 'Buy'
December 17, 2012 4:14 PM EST
Nomura downgraded Bajaj Auto (BAJA.NS) to 'neutral' from 'buy', saying the Indian auto maker's valuations of 15.5 times fiscal 2014 earnings have priced in expectations of improving market share.
The downgrade comes even as Nomura says it still believes Bajaj Auto can continue to beat market leader Hero MotoCorp (HROM.NS) over the next few months.
Bajaj Auto has gained 30.8 percent so far this year versus a 25 percent gain in the BSE Sensex and a fall of 2.2 percent in Hero MotoCorp.
Join the Conversation
- If ‘Selfie’ Was The Word Of The Year In 2013, Selfie Stick Is Top Christmas Gift In 2014
- Australian Economy ‘Out Of Luck’ And 40 Percent Chance Of Recession Says Gerard Minack--Report
- Putin Blames Russian Central Bank For Rouble Decline, Admits Lack Of Plan To Fix Economy
- Cure Against Ebola May Already Be Found In 53 Existing Drugs – Researchers
- Russian Prime Minister Meets Exporting Companies To Find Solutions To Falling Ruble