Sensex Gains 0.11%, Nifty Up by 0.03%; Rate Sensitive Stocks Rise
December 17, 2012 4:08 PM EST
The BSE Sensex is up 0.11 percent while the Nifty gains 0.03 percent.
Interest-rate sensitive stocks gain ahead of Reserve Bank of India's policy review on Tuesday.
Although the RBI is not expected to ease policy then, traders said the central bank could cut the cash reserve ratio or sound more dovish on inflation.
Join the Conversation
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies