Robert Pattinson Writing a Song for Wedding with Kristen Stewart?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 17, 2012 3:27 PM EST
British actor Robert Pattinson has reportedly in the process of writing a wedding song for his girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
It seems that the actor is busy preparing for his rumored upcoming wedding with his girlfriend of four years.
The National Enquirer quoted a source saying, "Music has always been a huge part of their romance. When they first got together, Rob wrote Kristen songs all the time. Over the last year or so he's stopped, but this cheating debacle had made him step up his game."
Apparently, Kristen has been Rob's muses that enabled the actor to write dozens of songs even during their break-up.
"He's written at least a dozen songs for Kristen since [the affair] happened. A lot of them are sad, but now that they're fully back together, he's turning one of them into a wedding song. He's going to record it and surprise her with it for their first dance," the source said.
Another rumor went around claiming that Rob is reportedly plotting, planning and designing the perfect ring for Kristen's finger. Rumor has it that it will be a black diamond, an idea that came to Pattinson when he was writing a song for Stewart. He didn't want a traditional ring for his lady.
If these rumors are true, it certainly looks like things are patched up after Stewart's highly-publicized infidelity with director Rupert Sanders over the summer. The ensuing split decimated Pattinson, the couple moved out and it looked like it was truly over.
British actor Robert Pattinson revealed that he believes in "love that lasts a lifetime" and that he is in one with his girlfriend Kristen Stewart. Rob's parents may have influenced the actor's view on love and marriage. Thus, he is more willing to forgive Stewart's transgression and to move forward with their relationship.
"I believe in keeping your family and friends close, because they'll treat you the same no matter what. Real relationships are not affected by whatever happens in life. Knowing that you'll always keep something special no matter what happens is something that has made an impact in my life. That's one of the biggest lessons I've received in life," Rob said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed