Robert Pattinson Writing a Song for Wedding with Kristen Stewart?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 17, 2012 3:27 PM EST
British actor Robert Pattinson has reportedly in the process of writing a wedding song for his girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
It seems that the actor is busy preparing for his rumored upcoming wedding with his girlfriend of four years.
The National Enquirer quoted a source saying, "Music has always been a huge part of their romance. When they first got together, Rob wrote Kristen songs all the time. Over the last year or so he's stopped, but this cheating debacle had made him step up his game."
Apparently, Kristen has been Rob's muses that enabled the actor to write dozens of songs even during their break-up.
"He's written at least a dozen songs for Kristen since [the affair] happened. A lot of them are sad, but now that they're fully back together, he's turning one of them into a wedding song. He's going to record it and surprise her with it for their first dance," the source said.
Another rumor went around claiming that Rob is reportedly plotting, planning and designing the perfect ring for Kristen's finger. Rumor has it that it will be a black diamond, an idea that came to Pattinson when he was writing a song for Stewart. He didn't want a traditional ring for his lady.
If these rumors are true, it certainly looks like things are patched up after Stewart's highly-publicized infidelity with director Rupert Sanders over the summer. The ensuing split decimated Pattinson, the couple moved out and it looked like it was truly over.
British actor Robert Pattinson revealed that he believes in "love that lasts a lifetime" and that he is in one with his girlfriend Kristen Stewart. Rob's parents may have influenced the actor's view on love and marriage. Thus, he is more willing to forgive Stewart's transgression and to move forward with their relationship.
"I believe in keeping your family and friends close, because they'll treat you the same no matter what. Real relationships are not affected by whatever happens in life. Knowing that you'll always keep something special no matter what happens is something that has made an impact in my life. That's one of the biggest lessons I've received in life," Rob said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar