Robert Pattinson Writing a Song for Wedding with Kristen Stewart?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 17, 2012 3:27 PM EST
British actor Robert Pattinson has reportedly in the process of writing a wedding song for his girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
It seems that the actor is busy preparing for his rumored upcoming wedding with his girlfriend of four years.
The National Enquirer quoted a source saying, "Music has always been a huge part of their romance. When they first got together, Rob wrote Kristen songs all the time. Over the last year or so he's stopped, but this cheating debacle had made him step up his game."
Apparently, Kristen has been Rob's muses that enabled the actor to write dozens of songs even during their break-up.
"He's written at least a dozen songs for Kristen since [the affair] happened. A lot of them are sad, but now that they're fully back together, he's turning one of them into a wedding song. He's going to record it and surprise her with it for their first dance," the source said.
Another rumor went around claiming that Rob is reportedly plotting, planning and designing the perfect ring for Kristen's finger. Rumor has it that it will be a black diamond, an idea that came to Pattinson when he was writing a song for Stewart. He didn't want a traditional ring for his lady.
If these rumors are true, it certainly looks like things are patched up after Stewart's highly-publicized infidelity with director Rupert Sanders over the summer. The ensuing split decimated Pattinson, the couple moved out and it looked like it was truly over.
British actor Robert Pattinson revealed that he believes in "love that lasts a lifetime" and that he is in one with his girlfriend Kristen Stewart. Rob's parents may have influenced the actor's view on love and marriage. Thus, he is more willing to forgive Stewart's transgression and to move forward with their relationship.
"I believe in keeping your family and friends close, because they'll treat you the same no matter what. Real relationships are not affected by whatever happens in life. Knowing that you'll always keep something special no matter what happens is something that has made an impact in my life. That's one of the biggest lessons I've received in life," Rob said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Out There To Save His Two Favourite Ladies In Mid-season Finale
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change