Robert Pattinson Writing a Song for Wedding with Kristen Stewart?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 17, 2012 3:27 PM EST
British actor Robert Pattinson has reportedly in the process of writing a wedding song for his girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
It seems that the actor is busy preparing for his rumored upcoming wedding with his girlfriend of four years.
The National Enquirer quoted a source saying, "Music has always been a huge part of their romance. When they first got together, Rob wrote Kristen songs all the time. Over the last year or so he's stopped, but this cheating debacle had made him step up his game."
Apparently, Kristen has been Rob's muses that enabled the actor to write dozens of songs even during their break-up.
"He's written at least a dozen songs for Kristen since [the affair] happened. A lot of them are sad, but now that they're fully back together, he's turning one of them into a wedding song. He's going to record it and surprise her with it for their first dance," the source said.
Another rumor went around claiming that Rob is reportedly plotting, planning and designing the perfect ring for Kristen's finger. Rumor has it that it will be a black diamond, an idea that came to Pattinson when he was writing a song for Stewart. He didn't want a traditional ring for his lady.
If these rumors are true, it certainly looks like things are patched up after Stewart's highly-publicized infidelity with director Rupert Sanders over the summer. The ensuing split decimated Pattinson, the couple moved out and it looked like it was truly over.
British actor Robert Pattinson revealed that he believes in "love that lasts a lifetime" and that he is in one with his girlfriend Kristen Stewart. Rob's parents may have influenced the actor's view on love and marriage. Thus, he is more willing to forgive Stewart's transgression and to move forward with their relationship.
"I believe in keeping your family and friends close, because they'll treat you the same no matter what. Real relationships are not affected by whatever happens in life. Knowing that you'll always keep something special no matter what happens is something that has made an impact in my life. That's one of the biggest lessons I've received in life," Rob said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display