Miley Cyrus Disses 'Haylor' Romance on Twitter
By Diadem Pambid | December 17, 2012 1:43 PM EST
Fans are definitely going to love the new Twitter fight going on. Former Disney princess, Miley Cyrus has said to publicly diss country crooner, Taylor Swift. Is this over a Grammy nod, a magazine cover or a film role? Apparently, it is over the two celebrities' separate love life issues. If anything can be said, Miley is definitely not a "Haylor" fan.
Twitter is the best site to go to stalk celebrities and see what Hollywood people are doing. As for other people, it is the site to go for the juiciest gossip and fights in the business. The newest one that has been gaining quite the attention is Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus' fight. So what went down?
Thank a magazine for an info-graphic which was of course tweeted by reporter, Ken Baker. This was then retweeted by the former "Hannah Montana" star. What was the photo all about anyway?
"[Miley] is called a s**t or b**ch everyday. Has been with the same guy for more than three years and is engaged to him," while the caption next to Taylor clearly points out: "is called sweet, elegant, inspirational. Has been with more than 13 guys for the past three years!" said the caption with the photo of Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus.
Miley Cyrus was quick to respond to the said tweet of course and "Swifties" had dubbed it as a direct diss to Taylor Swift.
"people are idiots and call me a S**T when I am engaged at 20 cuz I am madly in love with ONE man. Just happy someone admitted it," tweeted Miley Cyrus.
While Miley was simply trying to state her point, a lot of people on Twitter were quick to judge and had said Miley's tweet had started a feud with Swift.
"haha there is no tweet heat! Don't go trying to make this look like I started any kinda drama. I laughed because I know," tweeted Cyrus.
Despite the negative connotation and terms, the info-graphic/ tweet does make sense. To count, Miley has over five boyfriends in a lifetime and has been engaged to one for almost three years. As for Taylor Swift, the country crooner had almost over ten boyfriends of which none had even lasted a year.
Still, it would be up to Miley and Taylor's fans to decide - slut or not.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef