Miley Cyrus Disses 'Haylor' Romance on Twitter
By Diadem Pambid | December 17, 2012 1:43 PM EST
Fans are definitely going to love the new Twitter fight going on. Former Disney princess, Miley Cyrus has said to publicly diss country crooner, Taylor Swift. Is this over a Grammy nod, a magazine cover or a film role? Apparently, it is over the two celebrities' separate love life issues. If anything can be said, Miley is definitely not a "Haylor" fan.
Twitter is the best site to go to stalk celebrities and see what Hollywood people are doing. As for other people, it is the site to go for the juiciest gossip and fights in the business. The newest one that has been gaining quite the attention is Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus' fight. So what went down?
Thank a magazine for an info-graphic which was of course tweeted by reporter, Ken Baker. This was then retweeted by the former "Hannah Montana" star. What was the photo all about anyway?
"[Miley] is called a s**t or b**ch everyday. Has been with the same guy for more than three years and is engaged to him," while the caption next to Taylor clearly points out: "is called sweet, elegant, inspirational. Has been with more than 13 guys for the past three years!" said the caption with the photo of Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus.
Miley Cyrus was quick to respond to the said tweet of course and "Swifties" had dubbed it as a direct diss to Taylor Swift.
"people are idiots and call me a S**T when I am engaged at 20 cuz I am madly in love with ONE man. Just happy someone admitted it," tweeted Miley Cyrus.
While Miley was simply trying to state her point, a lot of people on Twitter were quick to judge and had said Miley's tweet had started a feud with Swift.
"haha there is no tweet heat! Don't go trying to make this look like I started any kinda drama. I laughed because I know," tweeted Cyrus.
Despite the negative connotation and terms, the info-graphic/ tweet does make sense. To count, Miley has over five boyfriends in a lifetime and has been engaged to one for almost three years. As for Taylor Swift, the country crooner had almost over ten boyfriends of which none had even lasted a year.
Still, it would be up to Miley and Taylor's fans to decide - slut or not.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements