Miley Cyrus Disses 'Haylor' Romance on Twitter
By Diadem Pambid | December 17, 2012 1:43 PM EST
Fans are definitely going to love the new Twitter fight going on. Former Disney princess, Miley Cyrus has said to publicly diss country crooner, Taylor Swift. Is this over a Grammy nod, a magazine cover or a film role? Apparently, it is over the two celebrities' separate love life issues. If anything can be said, Miley is definitely not a "Haylor" fan.
Twitter is the best site to go to stalk celebrities and see what Hollywood people are doing. As for other people, it is the site to go for the juiciest gossip and fights in the business. The newest one that has been gaining quite the attention is Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus' fight. So what went down?
Thank a magazine for an info-graphic which was of course tweeted by reporter, Ken Baker. This was then retweeted by the former "Hannah Montana" star. What was the photo all about anyway?
"[Miley] is called a s**t or b**ch everyday. Has been with the same guy for more than three years and is engaged to him," while the caption next to Taylor clearly points out: "is called sweet, elegant, inspirational. Has been with more than 13 guys for the past three years!" said the caption with the photo of Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus.
Miley Cyrus was quick to respond to the said tweet of course and "Swifties" had dubbed it as a direct diss to Taylor Swift.
"people are idiots and call me a S**T when I am engaged at 20 cuz I am madly in love with ONE man. Just happy someone admitted it," tweeted Miley Cyrus.
While Miley was simply trying to state her point, a lot of people on Twitter were quick to judge and had said Miley's tweet had started a feud with Swift.
"haha there is no tweet heat! Don't go trying to make this look like I started any kinda drama. I laughed because I know," tweeted Cyrus.
Despite the negative connotation and terms, the info-graphic/ tweet does make sense. To count, Miley has over five boyfriends in a lifetime and has been engaged to one for almost three years. As for Taylor Swift, the country crooner had almost over ten boyfriends of which none had even lasted a year.
Still, it would be up to Miley and Taylor's fans to decide - slut or not.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase