Sony Leaks: Huashan, Odin and Yuga Smartphones
By Vittorio Hernandez | December 17, 2012 12:36 PM EST
Leaks for three Sony smartphones came out, following the ongoing trend of phone spec and photo leaks almost every day. The latest leaks are for the Huashan, Odin and Yuga models.
Since it's from Sony, the devices are made from premium materials and have premium price as well, but the Japanese technology in mobile industry proved their efficiency and productivity to users even with a higher price tag. The Xperia's line up is very powerful devices but Sony also makes non-Xperia ones that are powerful as well, from where one of three leaked units come from.
Sony Huashan C5303
This smartphone unit is speculated to be released in 2013 parallel to Odin and Yuga. The leaked of Sony Huashan was shown from Picasa by an uploaded photo that included EXIF data. The device seems to be a mid-range smartphone but the information is still unsure if it may become a high-end model.
AnTuTu has tested the device by benchmarking its processor. Sony HuaShan has 1.7GHz processor clock speed but no confirmation if it has dual-core processing units. So far, the headline knows that Sony Huashan has 1.7GHz of clock speed, 5MP rear camera, and would be running on Android 4.1.1. Jellybean, considered still very high for an average smartphone.
Sony Odin and Yuga
Sony should also come up with new high-end smartphones because Samsung, LG, Huawei and others tech firms have their own surprises of Android running devices in the upcoming Consumer Electronic Show for early 2012.
Sony Odin and Yuga have recently leaked and the speculation says that both smartphones will be seen next year. Both devices look similar and their technical specifications are also quite similar.
- Quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro
- 2GB of RAM
- 5 inches, 1920x1080 display size and resolution
- Sony's Luminant WhiteMagic technology
- 13MP camera with Exmor RS sensors
- Odin weighs 147g and 140g of Yuga
Speculations of processors from both devices are a bit unclear. Some rumours say that one of the two has 1.5GHz quad-core, while some assume 1.7GHz quad-core. The camera MP is also unclear if it will be 12 or 13MP, but Sony should have higher than previous units which are already in the 12MP range.
Sony Odin and Yuga are similar devices according to speculations, but Odin is targeted as the international version and Yuga would be the local for Japan with water resistance feature.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2