Sony Leaks: Huashan, Odin and Yuga Smartphones
By Vittorio Hernandez | December 17, 2012 12:36 PM EST
Leaks for three Sony smartphones came out, following the ongoing trend of phone spec and photo leaks almost every day. The latest leaks are for the Huashan, Odin and Yuga models.
Since it's from Sony, the devices are made from premium materials and have premium price as well, but the Japanese technology in mobile industry proved their efficiency and productivity to users even with a higher price tag. The Xperia's line up is very powerful devices but Sony also makes non-Xperia ones that are powerful as well, from where one of three leaked units come from.
Sony Huashan C5303
This smartphone unit is speculated to be released in 2013 parallel to Odin and Yuga. The leaked of Sony Huashan was shown from Picasa by an uploaded photo that included EXIF data. The device seems to be a mid-range smartphone but the information is still unsure if it may become a high-end model.
AnTuTu has tested the device by benchmarking its processor. Sony HuaShan has 1.7GHz processor clock speed but no confirmation if it has dual-core processing units. So far, the headline knows that Sony Huashan has 1.7GHz of clock speed, 5MP rear camera, and would be running on Android 4.1.1. Jellybean, considered still very high for an average smartphone.
Sony Odin and Yuga
Sony should also come up with new high-end smartphones because Samsung, LG, Huawei and others tech firms have their own surprises of Android running devices in the upcoming Consumer Electronic Show for early 2012.
Sony Odin and Yuga have recently leaked and the speculation says that both smartphones will be seen next year. Both devices look similar and their technical specifications are also quite similar.
- Quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro
- 2GB of RAM
- 5 inches, 1920x1080 display size and resolution
- Sony's Luminant WhiteMagic technology
- 13MP camera with Exmor RS sensors
- Odin weighs 147g and 140g of Yuga
Speculations of processors from both devices are a bit unclear. Some rumours say that one of the two has 1.5GHz quad-core, while some assume 1.7GHz quad-core. The camera MP is also unclear if it will be 12 or 13MP, but Sony should have higher than previous units which are already in the 12MP range.
Sony Odin and Yuga are similar devices according to speculations, but Odin is targeted as the international version and Yuga would be the local for Japan with water resistance feature.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop