LG Nexus 4 Shipping Made Early?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 14, 2012 5:36 PM EST
Good news to those who plan to but the popular Nexus smartphone from Google and LG - LG Nexus 4, the allotted time for shipping the device is accelerated.
Some consumers that they have received their ordered LG Nexus 4 in a period of one week compared to the more than a month of promised time posted in Google Play Store, according to some reports.
Buyers are saying that when they placed their order for the device they expected to wait around a month for the handset. However they have received the device within a period of one week of ordering. This began happening last week and now readers feel that an email should bring this news to the attention.
Initial reports said that the 16GB LG Nexus 4 will ship the handsets by next year. The timeframe for getting your hands on the 16GB version of the LG Nexus 4 from ordering it is increasing very fast. The handset was offered for sale again on Tuesday; however the shipping date had changed for 1 to 2 weeks to 3 to 4 weeks in just a matter of hours.
Then it quickly changed again to 4 to 5 weeks. Just a few days on from this and now the 16GB LG Nexus 4 shipping time has been changed to 6 to 7. This means that one will most likely see the device in 2013.
Early this month, the 8GB version of the LG Nexus 4 saw a similar situation and that it could be February 2013 before you could get your hands on it. Thus, both variants will test the length of your patience.
Some third -party retailers took advantage of the supposed limited supply and delayed shipping of the device by putting a hefty tag price on the smartphone.
The Google-LG Nexus 4 boasts a 4.7 inch screen display with 1280x768 resolution, 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor, 8 MP camera and 2100 mAh battery.
The LG Nexus 4 also has WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, NFC Android Beam, Bluetooth, 2100 mAh Lithium polymer battery, Microphone, Accelerometer, Ambient light, Compass, Gyroscope, Barometer and GPS.
The new Google-LG smartphone will run with the new Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, which promises new features upgrade such as better camera options and controls. This has become the selling point of the device.
Due to its cheap price and features and specs, the device attracted a lot of consumers and quickly it appeared in the Google Play Store, it sold out hours later when it was released.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports