LG Nexus 4 Shipping Made Early?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 14, 2012 5:36 PM EST
Good news to those who plan to but the popular Nexus smartphone from Google and LG - LG Nexus 4, the allotted time for shipping the device is accelerated.
Some consumers that they have received their ordered LG Nexus 4 in a period of one week compared to the more than a month of promised time posted in Google Play Store, according to some reports.
Buyers are saying that when they placed their order for the device they expected to wait around a month for the handset. However they have received the device within a period of one week of ordering. This began happening last week and now readers feel that an email should bring this news to the attention.
Initial reports said that the 16GB LG Nexus 4 will ship the handsets by next year. The timeframe for getting your hands on the 16GB version of the LG Nexus 4 from ordering it is increasing very fast. The handset was offered for sale again on Tuesday; however the shipping date had changed for 1 to 2 weeks to 3 to 4 weeks in just a matter of hours.
Then it quickly changed again to 4 to 5 weeks. Just a few days on from this and now the 16GB LG Nexus 4 shipping time has been changed to 6 to 7. This means that one will most likely see the device in 2013.
Early this month, the 8GB version of the LG Nexus 4 saw a similar situation and that it could be February 2013 before you could get your hands on it. Thus, both variants will test the length of your patience.
Some third -party retailers took advantage of the supposed limited supply and delayed shipping of the device by putting a hefty tag price on the smartphone.
The Google-LG Nexus 4 boasts a 4.7 inch screen display with 1280x768 resolution, 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor, 8 MP camera and 2100 mAh battery.
The LG Nexus 4 also has WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, NFC Android Beam, Bluetooth, 2100 mAh Lithium polymer battery, Microphone, Accelerometer, Ambient light, Compass, Gyroscope, Barometer and GPS.
The new Google-LG smartphone will run with the new Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, which promises new features upgrade such as better camera options and controls. This has become the selling point of the device.
Due to its cheap price and features and specs, the device attracted a lot of consumers and quickly it appeared in the Google Play Store, it sold out hours later when it was released.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles