December 14, 2012 9:57 AM EST
Miss Universe Australia Renae Ayris -- Her Boyfriend, Social Media Accounts, and More Info
Renae Ayris succeeds Scherri-Lee Biggs as Miss Universe Australia 2012. The two lovely women are both from Perth. The 22-year-old is a consistent picture of beauty and confidence. A stunner at 5 feet and 9.5 inches, this model is also a professional dancer. She is in a relationship with her childhood sweetheart, Sam Doyle.
Miss Universe Australia Renae Ayris: 10 Things to Know
1. Renae Ayris won the Miss Universe Australia title June 9 in a pageant held at Sofitel Hotel in Melbourne.
2. Renae was born on Sept. 17, 1990. She was 21 when she won the Miss Universe Australia title, but she's entering the Las Vegas competition at 22.
3. A web site has been created for Renae Ayris: go to http://renaeayris.com/
4. You may follow Renae Ayris on Twitter: @RenaeAyris.
5. Renae was only 15 years old when she started modeling. She has modeled standard women's clothing and lingerie. Her work has taken her to several countries around the world, including Germany, Indonesia, England, China, and New Zealand.
6. This young model is also a professional dancer and an amateur photographer.
7. This video shows some of Renae's best looks. Play the media below.
8. Renae is roomies with Miss U.S.A. Olivia Culpo, from Rhode Island.
9. X Factor Australia 2012 winner Samantha Jade, also from Perth, had Renae's support. The beauty queen tweeted a screenshot of her vote messages as proof.
10. Renae appears to be in a happy romantic relationship with boyfriend miner Sam Doyle. She told the Herald Sun they have been together for six years now.
"We've had our ups and downs but we have always pulled through. He is very excited about all of this and has been very encouraging. He doesn't get jealous at all, which is great because it would be hard to have a jealous boyfriend," she said.