Pre-Market Movers (PhotoMedex, RF Micro, Charles River, Vera Bradley, Credit Suisse, Yum! Brands, Ceragon, Lexmark, Nokia)
By Satya Nagendra | December 13, 2012 10:37 PM EST
PhotoMedex, RF Micro Devices, Charles River Laboratories, Vera Bradley, Credit Suisse Group, Yum! Brands, Ceragon Networks, Lexmark International and Nokia Corp. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Thursday.
PhotoMedex, Inc. (PHMD) stock climbed 7.85 percent to $14.70 in pre-market trading. The company raised its fourth quarter revenue forecast to a range of $52 million to $54 million higher than previous estimation of $46 to $48 million.
RF Micro Devices, Inc. (RFMD) stock gained 2.50 percent to $4.51 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $3.45, a 52-week high of $5.69 and $1.23 billion in market capitalization.
Charles River Laboratories (CRL) stock gained 1.23 percent to $36.09 in pre-market trading. The stock tumbled more than 9 percent in regular trading Wednesday as its fiscal 2013 earnings guidance fell short of estimates. Currently, the company expects fiscal 2013 adjusted net profit to be in a range of $2.80 and $2.90 per share, below analysts' estimation of $3.02 per share.
Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) stock rose 1.41 percent to $24.48 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $18.91, a 52-week high of $39.48 and $979.17 million in market capitalization.
Credit Suisse Group AG (CS) stock gained 1.30 percent to $24.95 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $16.09, a 52-week high of $29.97 and $31.84 billion in market capitalization.
Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) stock advanced 1.27 percent to $68.50 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $57.09, a 52-week high of $74.75 and $30.56 billion in market capitalization.
Ceragon Networks Ltd. (CRNT) plunged 3.33 percent to $4.65 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $3.91, a 52-week high of $9.76 and $174.72 million in market capitalization.
Lexmark International Inc. (LXK) stock declined 2.03 percent to $24.57 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $16.10, a 52-week high of $38.34 and $1.62 billion in market capitalization.
Nokia Corp. (NOK) stock declined 1.04 percent to $3.79 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $1.63, a 52-week high of $5.87 and $14.34 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales