Forex Signals – EURUSD Back on Bears
December 13, 2012 8:01 PM EST
Recap: No trades to report on from yesterday as we stayed flat as promised. Actually, for the first time in quite awhile we had no trades triggered on any pairs. We are OK with that though because it is always better to miss out than to miss your equity...
Bulls continued to show remarkable strength above 1.30 but with 1.3150 looming large (next major resistance), a solid rising support beneath current price (last blue line) and overbought hourlies we are once again ready to look for our short on a support break.
Today's Important News Events:
|08:30||CHF Swiss National Bank Rate Decision (DEC 13)||0.00%||0.00%|
|09:00||EUR ECB Publishes Monthly Report (DEC)|
|13:30||USD Advance Retail Sales (NOV)||0.4%||-0.3%|
|23:50||JPY Tankan Large Manufacturers Outlook (4Q)||-9||-3|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: Short on a support break with a TP of 80 and a SL of 50.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight