Forex Signals – EURUSD Back on Bears
December 13, 2012 8:01 PM EST
Recap: No trades to report on from yesterday as we stayed flat as promised. Actually, for the first time in quite awhile we had no trades triggered on any pairs. We are OK with that though because it is always better to miss out than to miss your equity...
Bulls continued to show remarkable strength above 1.30 but with 1.3150 looming large (next major resistance), a solid rising support beneath current price (last blue line) and overbought hourlies we are once again ready to look for our short on a support break.
Today's Important News Events:
|08:30||CHF Swiss National Bank Rate Decision (DEC 13)||0.00%||0.00%|
|09:00||EUR ECB Publishes Monthly Report (DEC)|
|13:30||USD Advance Retail Sales (NOV)||0.4%||-0.3%|
|23:50||JPY Tankan Large Manufacturers Outlook (4Q)||-9||-3|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: Short on a support break with a TP of 80 and a SL of 50.
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation