Forex Signals – EURUSD Back on Bears
December 13, 2012 8:01 PM EST
Recap: No trades to report on from yesterday as we stayed flat as promised. Actually, for the first time in quite awhile we had no trades triggered on any pairs. We are OK with that though because it is always better to miss out than to miss your equity...
Bulls continued to show remarkable strength above 1.30 but with 1.3150 looming large (next major resistance), a solid rising support beneath current price (last blue line) and overbought hourlies we are once again ready to look for our short on a support break.
Today's Important News Events:
|08:30||CHF Swiss National Bank Rate Decision (DEC 13)||0.00%||0.00%|
|09:00||EUR ECB Publishes Monthly Report (DEC)|
|13:30||USD Advance Retail Sales (NOV)||0.4%||-0.3%|
|23:50||JPY Tankan Large Manufacturers Outlook (4Q)||-9||-3|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: Short on a support break with a TP of 80 and a SL of 50.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How