Forex Signals – EURUSD Back on Bears
December 13, 2012 8:01 PM EST
Recap: No trades to report on from yesterday as we stayed flat as promised. Actually, for the first time in quite awhile we had no trades triggered on any pairs. We are OK with that though because it is always better to miss out than to miss your equity...
Bulls continued to show remarkable strength above 1.30 but with 1.3150 looming large (next major resistance), a solid rising support beneath current price (last blue line) and overbought hourlies we are once again ready to look for our short on a support break.
Today's Important News Events:
|08:30||CHF Swiss National Bank Rate Decision (DEC 13)||0.00%||0.00%|
|09:00||EUR ECB Publishes Monthly Report (DEC)|
|13:30||USD Advance Retail Sales (NOV)||0.4%||-0.3%|
|23:50||JPY Tankan Large Manufacturers Outlook (4Q)||-9||-3|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: Short on a support break with a TP of 80 and a SL of 50.
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage