Forex Signals – EURUSD Back on Bears
December 13, 2012 8:01 PM EST
Recap: No trades to report on from yesterday as we stayed flat as promised. Actually, for the first time in quite awhile we had no trades triggered on any pairs. We are OK with that though because it is always better to miss out than to miss your equity...
Bulls continued to show remarkable strength above 1.30 but with 1.3150 looming large (next major resistance), a solid rising support beneath current price (last blue line) and overbought hourlies we are once again ready to look for our short on a support break.
Today's Important News Events:
|08:30||CHF Swiss National Bank Rate Decision (DEC 13)||0.00%||0.00%|
|09:00||EUR ECB Publishes Monthly Report (DEC)|
|13:30||USD Advance Retail Sales (NOV)||0.4%||-0.3%|
|23:50||JPY Tankan Large Manufacturers Outlook (4Q)||-9||-3|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: Short on a support break with a TP of 80 and a SL of 50.
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced