Top After-Market NASDAQ Movers (Online Resources, RR Donnelley, Finish Line, Skyworks, AmTrust, Endo Health, NASDAQ OMX, Randgold, BGC)
By Sreeja V N | December 13, 2012 5:52 PM EST
The top after-market NASDAQ gainers Wednesday were Online Resources Corporation, RR Donnelley & Sons Company, The Finish Line Inc, Skyworks Solutions Inc and AmTrust Financial Services.
The top after-market NASDAQ losers Wednesday were Endo Health Solutions Inc, NASDAQ OMX Group Inc, Randgold Resources Limited and BGC Partners.
Online Resources Corporation (ORCC) shares climbed 6.96 percent to $2.46 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week trading range of $1.99-$3.42 and a market capitalization of 75.64 million.
RR Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD) shares gained 3.04 percent to $9.50 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week trading range of $8.72 - $15.22 and a market capitalization of 1.66 billion.
The Finish Line Inc (FINL) shares rose 3.01 percent to $19.50 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $17.87, a 52-week high of $26.16 and $962.28 million in market capitalization.
Skyworks Solutions Inc (SWKS) shares advanced 2.72 percent to $23.11 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week trading range of $14.22 - $31.44 and a market capitalization of $4.37 billion.
AmTrust Financial Services (AFSI) shares went up by 2.40 percent to $29.00 in post-market trading. The shares have a 52-week trading range of $20.00 - $29.34 and a market capitalization of $1.90 billion.
Endo Health Solutions Inc (ENDP) shares declined 5.80 percent to $26.00 in post-market trading. The shares have a 52-week trading range of $25.71-$39.29 and a market capitalization of $3.15 billion.
NASDAQ OMX Group Inc (NDAQ) shares slumped 3.62 percent to $23.43 in post-market trading. The company shares gained 3.76 percent in regular trading after Bursa named NASDAQ OMX Group as a new technology partner.
Randgold Resources Limited (GOLD) shares dropped 3.52 percent to $99.50 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $72.91, a 52-week high of $127.27 and $9.49 billion in market capitalization.
BGC Partners Inc (BGCP) shares fell 2.04 percent to $3.36 in post-market trading.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0