Top After-Market NASDAQ Movers (Online Resources, RR Donnelley, Finish Line, Skyworks, AmTrust, Endo Health, NASDAQ OMX, Randgold, BGC)
By Sreeja V N | December 13, 2012 5:52 PM EST
The top after-market NASDAQ gainers Wednesday were Online Resources Corporation, RR Donnelley & Sons Company, The Finish Line Inc, Skyworks Solutions Inc and AmTrust Financial Services.
The top after-market NASDAQ losers Wednesday were Endo Health Solutions Inc, NASDAQ OMX Group Inc, Randgold Resources Limited and BGC Partners.
Online Resources Corporation (ORCC) shares climbed 6.96 percent to $2.46 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week trading range of $1.99-$3.42 and a market capitalization of 75.64 million.
RR Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD) shares gained 3.04 percent to $9.50 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week trading range of $8.72 - $15.22 and a market capitalization of 1.66 billion.
The Finish Line Inc (FINL) shares rose 3.01 percent to $19.50 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $17.87, a 52-week high of $26.16 and $962.28 million in market capitalization.
Skyworks Solutions Inc (SWKS) shares advanced 2.72 percent to $23.11 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week trading range of $14.22 - $31.44 and a market capitalization of $4.37 billion.
AmTrust Financial Services (AFSI) shares went up by 2.40 percent to $29.00 in post-market trading. The shares have a 52-week trading range of $20.00 - $29.34 and a market capitalization of $1.90 billion.
Endo Health Solutions Inc (ENDP) shares declined 5.80 percent to $26.00 in post-market trading. The shares have a 52-week trading range of $25.71-$39.29 and a market capitalization of $3.15 billion.
NASDAQ OMX Group Inc (NDAQ) shares slumped 3.62 percent to $23.43 in post-market trading. The company shares gained 3.76 percent in regular trading after Bursa named NASDAQ OMX Group as a new technology partner.
Randgold Resources Limited (GOLD) shares dropped 3.52 percent to $99.50 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $72.91, a 52-week high of $127.27 and $9.49 billion in market capitalization.
BGC Partners Inc (BGCP) shares fell 2.04 percent to $3.36 in post-market trading.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]